Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 02:33 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
05-05-2024, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

A Long Roads End.
Posted by: ghasT_T - 09-04-2016, 12:21 AM - Forum: General - Replies (17)

First and for most, I would like to thank the following people for making my dream cum true:

• Fancy Typhlosion: Gave me all the UMPs he dropped, continues to be one of my most trusted, best pals.
  • Terran: Gave me all the UMPs he dropped. Awesome guy, funny, and one of the peeps I respect the most.
  • Kuro: Gave me all the UMPs he dropped. Known him since we was a lil baby level 1. Funny man!
  • Leo The Very Sexy Kitty: Didn't give me any UMPs, but is still one of my favorite guys on FRG.
  • Emperor Whale: *Cat Purring*
  • Jerome: Is able to put up with an idiot like me. Another one of my favorite guys on FRG.
  • Enchantable: Gave me my first Umpty of Corrosion. Biggest memestar.
  • Kcat: Gave me my 2nd Umpty of Corrosion. Coolest dude I know.
  • HeisenBurger: Gave me Banshees. Funny guy. Nuff said.
  • Niceshot: Gave me a few UMPs. Great guy with an accent I can't figure out. <3
  • Denneh: Fellow UMP Lover
  • And of course, Brassx: What? Of course! HE MADE THE UMPTY!

I finally achieved my dream of completely filling my bank and inventory with Umptys and Banshees today. All the UMPs you see in the pictures below are the same ones I've had since I was a little level 1. I collected so many, that I had to take 4 Screenshots! They've stuck it through with me throughout the thick and thin, just like everyone else here. I may appear childish at times, and I am childish, but the very fact I was able to achieve this goal baffles my mind. Thanks to everyone for sticking with me to this day.

[size=small]UMP Enthusiast title when?[/size]

Print this item

I'm Rick Harrison!
Posted by: Raccoon McBandit - 09-03-2016, 11:40 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Print this item

People can invite you to a party as you fight the Worm Queen.
Posted by: Terran - 09-03-2016, 06:37 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - No Replies

This pretty much got me killed.

Print this item

This is why this community*** has gone down the shitter and why I'll probably quit.
Posted by: Terran - 09-03-2016, 06:26 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (22)

***not server really, server is fine tbqh

Print this item

People slaying themselves with remote bombs on them
Posted by: Fresh - 09-03-2016, 05:11 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

i lose a lot of kills to this. Frequently ill have a remote bomb on someone, theyre in a crowd of people and then they just slay themselves. the bomb disapears from existence and i essentially LOSE a credit for nothing.

Put the "not slaying yourself when you take damage" onto being stuck by a remote bomb, that way rightful kills arent taken away as usual.

Print this item

bigdaddyburb keeps getting 1 week bans
Posted by: Excel - 09-03-2016, 09:25 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (5)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):bigdaddyburb

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:40956972

Map the event happened on:n/a

Date of event: n/a

What Happened?:
He was just banned a week by kuro for rasicm and then he comes back and gets banned again for rdm? It would be cool if we could look up steam id's to see how many times a person has been banned.
Witnesses: Kuro zott

Evidence:n/a

Print this item

Sort br_get_trades self logs by Rarity?
Posted by: Terran - 09-03-2016, 06:50 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

I'd like to see what Godlike trades I've done, for example. Would that be possible?

Print this item

Bezerker - Attempted Revenge RDM
Posted by: 2bias - 09-02-2016, 10:55 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (8)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Bezerker

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:75911551

Map the event happened on: gm_construct

Date of event: August 30th

What Happened?: I told him that UMPs should be unlikely, and because of that he decided to attempt revenge RDM me for no reason. This isn't the first time he's done this either.

Witnesses: Chosen, Mougwi, Heisen

Evidence:

Apparently since my evidence isn't valid in unban appeal, I'd make an actual player complaint.

Print this item

Bezerker Unban
Posted by: ghasT_T - 09-02-2016, 10:27 PM - Forum: Unbanned - Replies (17)

Steam Name (Current): Bezerker

Steam Name (During incident): Bezerker

Steam ID: 76561198112088831
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112088831
Name of staff you were banned by: Terran

Length of the ban: 7 Days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Revenge RDM

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Sorta yes sorta no

What really happened?: Jerome and I were messing around as usual, and I ended up killing him on his t round. After the report, Terran asks Jerome something along the lines of, "Did he do it to purposely ruin your T round?" Next round, I'm banned. Apparently Brass said that another form of Revenge RDM is initial rdm to ruin someones round.

Additional details: I may have taken my joking a little too far, and I'll admit that I was a little annoying at the time with Tobias constantly mocking my UMP Collection.

Print this item

A "Smart" Karma System
Posted by: 2bias - 09-02-2016, 09:44 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (23)

The TTT karma system is ok at times, but most of the time it's pretty flawed. A good example of this is if you kill someone for killing an innocent, you can go down from 1000 karma to 800~ for just playing the game. Then it can take up to 10 rounds of playing to get that karma back.

It's a pretty stupid system.

What I suggest is a "smart" karma system. What I mean by smart is: Lets say someone shoots an innocent, for 5 seconds, anyone that shoots/kills the person that shot said innocent, will NOT lose any karma for shooting/killing the person who first damaged the innocent..

I know this system can also be flawed, but it's better than losing karma due to a situation that wasn't your fault.

What do you guys think?

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 849 online users. » 45 Member(s) | 804 Guest(s)
?Shadow Wolf?, Boolerino, Brassx , Brim, Broseff, Coyote, Creeper Hugger, Crimson Queen♪, DoYouWantCereal, Drifty, Dylansonfire, Faolan, Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms, Glazz, Godtier gmod.network, heavysandvich5, HoHoHorry Squatter, james32123, Jerk Butt, Kaelis, KittyPrincess, Leyzr, lightsiders, LinusDickPics, MAGES., Mex, Moor3, North, PandaCow, Phiwip, Phrot, RagingDemon, Revs, shiro17k, Shoomee, Skullkid94700, Slanderman_, Suns, Tcupp, The Suess, TheTholarExpress, twentyfive, twentysix, white