Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 02:33 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
05-05-2024, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

Sad TheCookieCrumbll's Ban Appeal (i'm really sorry)
Posted by: TheCookieCrumbll - 09-05-2016, 05:04 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (7)

Steam Name (Current):TheCookieCrumbll

Steam Name (During incident):TheCookieCrumbll

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57335780

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCookieCrumbll/

Name of staff you were banned by: y0Nemo

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:  Either please

Reason for ban: Troll

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: kind of

Additional details: i RDMed a few times because i was salty i kept getting prop pushed and killed. I'm really, truly, sincerely sorry about my actions. please unban me, this is my favorite TTT server and i would like to play on it again. if you would like to ask me more questions, please add me on skype: TheCookieCrumbll. Please rethink my ban please, im so sorry!

Print this item

Thank you brassx
Posted by: Deadheala .(Josh). - 09-05-2016, 04:47 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (13)

To be honest this post can be seen as ass kissing or w/e you feel it should be. But from what i have learned about brassx and what i have learned through talking with him is this. He is an amazing coder and an amazing owner. He takes the time out of his day to message people back and answer all questions to the best of his ability. I dont know him as well as i would hope but to be honest you guys have one hell of an owner and you guys should let him know more often how happy you are to play his server.

Thanks for talking with me brass and thanks for all the work you have and will ever do on GMod or any other game.

This post was not made to trash talk ntg owner or server so please keep that out of all comments on this post if any post are posted.

Print this item

Cpu Problems
Posted by: hockeyfn - 09-05-2016, 03:44 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (5)

Basically my cpu has been much hotter and fans much louder than they were about 4 months ago, not sure the exact reason, it's so bad to the point i pretty much cant play any games other than hearthstone without it sounding like a jet engine. Wondering if anyone would know the reasoning. I've tried cleaning it multiple times but the sound and heat stays the same, also it's probably not important, but this started happening whenever i was playing mgsv and progressively has gotten worse. Also would like to note, this problem started happening when i went from windows 7 to 10. Not sure if anything to do with it but maybe.

Specs:
MOBO: A960D+
CPU: AMD FX 4350 Quad-Core Processor
GPU: MSI R9 290x
Power Supply: 750w

P.S. I know my graphics card is hella bottle necked, got it for extremly cheap from a friend, so thats why i even have it, also stock fans on everything, and fans on my case, plus its very cold in my room because i live in a basement like a crust bucket.

Print this item

Viper5420 needs banning.
Posted by: doctorRat - 09-05-2016, 02:30 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126542386

this man is Viper, he Mass rdm'd as a det and said some nasty racist things in reports.

This all went down on dolls on september 4th

witnesses include: enchantable, fancy, Bryan spears and many other that if they feel too can speak up.

i will post the evidence in a bit.

P.s. We vote banned him and he instantly came back to rdm more.

Print this item

Rick harrison npc for lobby
Posted by: Raccoon McBandit - 09-05-2016, 12:03 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

We've all heard these words "I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door."
so here's my idea. reskin the current npc that sells the guns for fragments, but now make it so he also buys the same guns he is selling this week at a lower price.

Print this item

New Runes and/or Godlike Idea, aswell as a new npc in Lobby
Posted by: Angry_Reaper - 09-04-2016, 10:00 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

Godlike first,
NAME: idk yet, something to do with necromancers and zombies?
STATS:idk anything about stats and balancing so anything could work,
TRAIT: has a 1 in* chance to infect a target,(should be a somewhat high number as this trait could be a bit powerful) the infected target will take 3dmg a second until they die, and will be resurrected as a zombie,(zombie will be npc controlled, not player so they cant just rdm after they die.) the zombie will have 150 hp and its model will be the normal HL2 zombie, no head crab tho, and give it body armor basicly, so it just doesnt spawn in then get gunned down instantly and do nothing.

If that idea doesnt work as a godlike thing about this, there will be 3 new runes added,
Rune of Enhancement: (idk if thats already taken but if it is it can be changed) This rune will turn a gun into a enchancable gun(will not work for godlikes) But the only way to use this rune is with one of the following runes,

Rune of the Dragon: This rune will give a gun a new suffixe,(it will still follow all the other rules for suffixes, like the suffixe limit for a gun.) I have 2 ideas for this suffix, one idea is that it has a 1 in* chance to spawn a tiny dragon,(like a pet) that will constantly attack that player for 3 seconds, dealing up to 20 dmg each hit, and this would be different from just a normal phoenix trait as it will hurt slower, not a constant red screen, and will attack once each 3 seconds. The other idea was it has a 1 in * chance to shoot a fire ball(like that normal attack from a dragon in a dragon round just on a smaller scale) And it would be an aoe chance, not a beam or anything just like a firey grenade, and it could light ppl on fire for 5 seconds.

Rune of the NecroMancer: This rune idea is basicly taking the godlike suffixe, if you ppl do not like the godlike idea, we could just use it the same way u use the rune of the dragon. same exact suffix nothing changed.

Useing these runes will require a gun with a suffixe, for rune of the dragon it would need 5 guns of the phoenix, for the necromancer rune u will need 5 guns of contagion, and depending on rarity it will increase chance of suceeding by alot, like if its a primordial, or a little, if its unlikely.

NPC IDEA
A wizard character, hes the guy you go to inorder to use a rune, or enchant a gun. The gun must be of rare enough its worth it(so rare rarity) and not to rare its just wasting a perfectly powerful weapon(godlikes and celestials) idk any chat ideas and stuff yet so anything could work, just make it gandalfy.

I will be trying to think of a rune idea for bleed i just havent thought of anything yet. tell me what u think, ik i messed up some where in here and any help would be appreciated!

Print this item

New T Weapon
Posted by: HeisenBurger - 09-04-2016, 08:32 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (12)

Barnacles! You know the buggers from half life. Attach them to ceilings and after a few seconds they arm themselves becoming transparent. The tongue is completely invisible but the barnacles themselves are able to be seen. If someone manages to get stuck on one they're automatically switched to holstered and must have someone else shoot down the barnacle unless they get killed in which case the barnacle is consumed. Of course anyone can shoot them down if they're seen.

If it seems OP which it might be since you can't attack it while being eaten let it lock you into melee only?

Print this item

Kuro the QA tester
Posted by: Kuro - 09-04-2016, 03:58 AM - Forum: General - Replies (8)

This is what happens when you patch something during my event run. I am the greatest QA tester.

Even in Morgoth's safe space he isn't safe from me.

Print this item

My magnum opus
Posted by: Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 09-04-2016, 02:51 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (6)

Print this item

Tango away thread
Posted by: Tango(SCRUB) - 09-04-2016, 01:51 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (7)

So I recently just moved to Missouri and currently I have not gotten much timr on the p.c as I used to. Also school started for me the week I got there, I might hop on once in a while but I am no longer able to put in the hours I used to due to this move. Sorry guys about this late post too, should've done this sooner

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 728 online users. » 10 Member(s) | 718 Guest(s)
Brassx , Creeper Hugger, Lee, LMANKIZZLE, Revs, Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, Vhoxel, Vovido, white