Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Basket of Puppies Membership application

Steam Name(Current): A Basket of Puppies

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 928 hrs 2 minutes 7 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Was an original player, left and worked for Moat as staff for a bit, then came back. Heard about this server first on NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Def a few karma bans (Occultus too good back in the day oof), one temp ban for going by Neggkk during easter.

Why do you want to join?: Every server needs a punching bag to bring unity. People argue with each other less when posting clips of my mishaps and "oopsie" moments during TTT

Referred by: No one, we were told to read membership apps and I thought "why the hell not"

Additional Details:
Honestly, I'd love to be a member, but I know more than likely I will get a bunch of -1 (which I understand because not many people are fond of me), but once again, thought "why the hell not". Not every hook will find a fish
Find

This guy is chill. Very helpful in the lobby and TTT when I first started I believe he would be a good member. +1
Find

rdms -1

Context: I killed a guy, wasnt KOSed, but minged off of sound and puppies rdmed.

Find

(04-13-2024, 07:05 PM)Manzy Wrote:  rdms -1

Context: I killed a guy, wasnt KOSed, but minged off of sound and puppies rdmed.

Mex said you were a traitor and you were delaying (he had been stuck in there for 2 minutes and wasn't doing anything).  neg -1 because you are salty. Could show the whole clip that shows us all watching you the entire time and you not doing anything?
Find

(04-14-2024, 12:51 PM)Basket of Puppies Wrote:  

Mex said you were a traitor and you were delaying (he had been stuck in there for 2 minutes and wasn't doing anything).  neg -1 because you are salty.  Could show the whole clip that shows us all watching you the entire time and you not doing anything?

Mex was saying I was "bad", because he heard me shooting, and was minging with his kunai. I wasn't KOS'ed, because literally no one saw me shooting. Which is why you were just slowly shooting me, because you knew I wasn't KOS'ed. You could have used this as an opportunity to apologize and I would have changed to +1, but you doubled down. Take the L. -1
Find

(04-14-2024, 10:37 PM)Manzy Wrote:  
(04-14-2024, 12:51 PM)Basket of Puppies Wrote:  

Mex said you were a traitor and you were delaying (he had been stuck in there for 2 minutes and wasn't doing anything).  neg -1 because you are salty.  Could show the whole clip that shows us all watching you the entire time and you not doing anything?

Mex was saying I was "bad", because he heard me shooting, and was minging with his kunai. I wasn't KOS'ed, because literally no one saw me shooting. Which is why you were just slowly shooting me, because you knew I wasn't KOS'ed. You could have used this as an opportunity to apologize and I would have changed to +1, but you doubled down. Take the L. -1

Nah, you've always disliked me. Would have stayed -1
Find

I'm with manzy here. You could've taken the opportunity to apologize, which would've shown improvement in character, but you decided to fight it on something where you are trying to appeal to the groups of people who have -1'd or have negative opinions of you. I also would've +1'd bc recently you haven't been like you were last year but...
Find

-1, You are way too argumentative and the following above is not a good look.
Find

after thinking you've learned from all your rdming issues in the past thought you changed but it really doesn't seem so, please look into the rules/listen to staff when they tell you, you are in the wrong 9 times out of 10
Find

if people want more context to this situation you can dm me, this explains my stance on this app

Find