Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

North Member Reapplication

Steam Name(Current): North

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86151492

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 2432 TTT, ~3K overall

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it while scrolling one day, got banned, and then came back after the first moat wave.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, in 2015 for Toxicity/Prop Minge/Harassment

Why do you want to join?: I just thought it was time to reapply again, I eventually want to try and become a member+ one day. I obviously enjoy the server, since I have 3k plus hours put into this server.

Referred by: Lee

Additional Details: I was demoted from member before after receiving a 100% warning level around 2020

It'd be cool to know why you were demoted, I could ask around and find out but probably should've added the reasoning behind the warning level. Either way, been 4 years +1 cool player
Find

I think North has gotten MUCH better since their Deathrayjj days, but just so people are informed on what they've done in the past..

Told someone that their mom should have been aborted
Told MANY people to kill themselves
Told someone they wished they would have died in the military
Lots of hate speech

I still think they've gotten way better since then
Find

(04-29-2024, 06:32 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  Told MANY people to kill themselves

Lots of hate speech
i mean who on the server doesn't/hasn't done both of these.
North is in a fine spot rn
+1
Find

Honestly every interaction I've had with you has been a positive one and PandaCow is spot on too
+1
Find

I personally haven't had any problems with north and I believe that they have matured since their demotion. +1
Find

Still won't forgive you for what you said to me, but I think you have matured more into member material +1
Find

+1 fine for member, doesn't really cause issues, very active, usually positive person
Find

helps keep ttt poppin +1

North has matured alot since the old times, active member of the community and generally enjoyable gamer +1
Find