Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 02:33 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
05-05-2024, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

More Worm Queen titles
Posted by: Kuro - 09-11-2016, 05:24 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (11)

"Worm Queen God"
Beat the Worm Queen under a minute

"Worm Queen Champion"
Kill the Worm Queen 100 times

"Survivor"
Survive the Worm Queen fight for 10 minutes straight

"The Untouchable"
Beat the Worm Queen without taking ANY damage

Print this item

send aid please
Posted by: Callschanov Bhugavich - 09-11-2016, 05:02 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (16)

I literally play maps that I used to play with 60 fps on, with 20 fps now.

I upgraded to an eight core and a 950 gtx. I've pretty much tried everything here. I'm moving to a new house soon and we'll be running wifi instead of wired, I really hope it's just my internet, but I find it hard to believe it would be when I've got a just-fine 30-40 ping. I've tried enabling multicore, and every other solution too, G-mod normally NEVER runs this bad. Does anyone have an idea?

(Normally I would just suck it up but it's been ruining a few T-rounds and some heavily optimized maps are simply just cancer for my fps.)

Print this item

Crystals still showing up in Frag Shop
Posted by: 2bias - 09-10-2016, 09:54 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

The shop still has crystals appearing in it:

Print this item

Remove the "shooting crouch" thing
Posted by: Callschanov Bhugavich - 09-10-2016, 09:48 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (20)

Okay so, I was just in a dragon round firing away and trying to escape, I fired, broke a window open, then died immediately because I couldn't crouch jump into the window. I have no idea why this is in frg but it's not very helpful from my perspective. Any enlightenment would be appreciated. :c

And nono I'm not trying to bitch about it just because of this incident, it just seems pointless.

Print this item

Member App
Posted by: Plague Doctor (The Cure) - 09-10-2016, 07:18 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (6)

Steam Name: Plague Doctor (The Cure).

Time played on servers?:50 hrs.

Where did you hear about this server?:I Found It randomly While Searching.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?:This Server Is Amazing, The Guns, The People, The nice Community.
Referred by:No one.

Additional Details:I love This Server And It Would Be Great To be A Member Here.                                                                                                                                                              
Signed:P.D.C

Print this item

FIVE FOUR THREE ONE
Posted by: Fresh - 09-10-2016, 05:55 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (8)

Print this item

Posted by: Terran - 09-10-2016, 12:54 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (2)

Print this item

Metamoris Mass RDM and Leave
Posted by: Kuro - 09-10-2016, 12:52 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):мєтαмoʀιѕ

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:1:17281097

Map the event happened on:cs_compound

Date of event:9/9/2016

What Happened?: Mass RDM(4) + leave, I've banned him for a week.

Witnesses:Atothemax, Enchantable, FoxSasha

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/JQmPx (full damage logs+leave)

Print this item

Patchnotes 9/9/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 09-09-2016, 06:38 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (6)

Additions

• Added two new ULX commands for Moderators and higher.
    These commands allow the staff to send a "Notification" to a player, in which a popup will appear on the players screen and won't disappear until they press "Acknowledge" or send a 'Response' if you choose to receive one.

There's some options when using the commands, you can choose to 'disrupt' the player, which takes away their input from anything but that popup. Meaning it forces them to respond, if they leave the server before responding and rejoin you can take it as evasive behavior.

The staff member that sent the notification is notified when the player presses the "Acknowledge" button, or of their response. Do note, the entire server can see when a staff member uses these commands, and use of the commands are logged, so any misuse of them will be punished. DO NOT ABUSE THESE. These should ONLY be used when you can NOT get a player to respond to you about a situation involving the server no matter how much you ask them through mic or text chat, you can use it to dish out a warning, or get a response from someone.

The commands:
    "ulx notifyplayer" - Notifies the player of your message with a popup that will not go away until they click 'Acknowledge'. If disrupt is true it will pop up on their screen stopping them from using any other input.

"ulx notifyplayerresp" - Notifies the player of your message with a popup that will not go away until they enter a response and click send. If disrupt is true it will pop up on their screen stopping them from using any other input.

Syntax via chat:
    !notify <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)
    !notifyr <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)

Syntax via console:
    ulx notifyplayer <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)
    ulx notifyplayerresp <playername> [disrupt 0 or 1] (Message)

Changes
  • Touched up on the marketplace display on the forums a bit(too long of names wont mess up the columns now).
  • Marketplace now has a 30 item listing limit to the marketplace per player(this was the other day).
    This is to help get rid of some of the clutter on the marketplace, once most of it is gone, I plan to re-add unlimited listings, but once you go over 30 you will pay an extra free on every listing over 30.
  • Added the 10 latest marketplace sales on the home page of the forums(This was a few days ago now, wasn't worthy of a patchnote at the time).
    Eventually I'd like there to be some kind ofpersonal sales statistics on your profile, showing how many litems you've sold, how much you've made and how much you've spent/bought. I could make a full history in-game too showing who you've sold things to. But I'm not too sure about that just yet.
Fixes
  • Fixed "Random Rune" item being dropped sometimes from "Discard Loot" via Sealed Djinn.
  • Fixed some bugs with "Doubt It"

Print this item

"this guy is a Traitor but I am not kos'ing him"
Posted by: Mougwi - 09-09-2016, 01:22 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (36)

This is something that has been annoying me lately, So many people will call someone a traitor, but not kos them because they don't have sufficient evidence to kos them. Is this not a form of kos off suspicion? This is nothing more than a passive-aggressive way of calling someone out.

That being said, I feel stating that "blank is a traitor but no kos" should be treated the same as RDM. If you do not have proof of someone being a traitor then you should not say anything.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 808 online users. » 40 Member(s) | 768 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Brassx , Brim, Coyote, Creeper Hugger, D0ZZA, Danderp, DoYouWantCereal, Dreadark, Dylansonfire, Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms, Glazz, hami, heavysandvich5, HoHoHorry Squatter, james32123, Jerk Butt, Kaelis, Leyzr, MAGES., ManBob, Moor3, North, Not John Smith , Originalmind, PandaCow, Phiwip, RagingDemon, seus, Skullkid94700, Slanderman_, Suns, Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, theoriginalmres, tom, twentyfive, white, XM GAMING