Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Dylansonfire
4 hours ago
» Replies: 2
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
Last Post: Not John Smith
4 hours ago
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
5 hours ago
» Replies: 6
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: codwiu
6 hours ago
» Replies: 3
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,011,   Forum posts: 74,355,   Full Statistics

Potential Threory
Posted by: Burb - 09-15-2016, 11:42 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

yah know i got dat sick nasty evidence and then "leo" crashes the server to save his main man mougwi's man but i still have some but the report he said to me really got me deep im gonna kms :( "Mougwi: so go fuck yourself"

Print this item

im in a sparkles video guys im SO GOOD
Posted by: Enchantable - 09-14-2016, 11:58 PM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (11)

Print this item

Competitive Overwatch Team
Posted by: Rotshout - 09-14-2016, 11:20 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (6)

I wanted to try forming a team to play ranked with, since I'm tired of playing with randoms. If anyone wants to join, post your current rating and three preferred heroes.

Right now I'm at 2332 and do best as Mercy, Pharah, and Reinhardt.

Print this item

Hiya
Posted by: Black Knight - 09-14-2016, 06:27 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (6)

Hey guys,

My name is Black Knight Gamer (Just call me Black Knight or Knight.)

I've been playing on this server for a little while now so I figured maybe now I should introduce myself.

I have a mic but I'm never really sure when to talk and I'm not totally comfortable talking yet so I just type for now.

I know the rules of the game but sometimes you have to make a judgement call and that isn't always easy so sometimes I do rdm but I will always offer an explanation and to take the necessary punishment for my actions.

I am a guy 18 years old in college so I won't always be on the server

I'm excited to keep on playing the server and getting to know you guys and gals very, very, very well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Print this item

Star Crystal Role Option
Posted by: Enchantable - 09-14-2016, 12:24 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (17)

crystals should have an option where you can specify what role(s) you want it activated on

what I mean by that is you can have it equipped but it only be used/take charge if you're a traitor for example.
you could also set it to only be used on innocent/det rounds

Print this item

Platypus nield
Posted by: nield - 09-13-2016, 03:52 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (16)

Because why the fuck not.

Print this item

Ichaival
Posted by: doctorRat - 09-13-2016, 03:30 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

We need one more celestial Bow that is not all big and gaudy.

That's why I propose Ichaival. Based on Odin's bow from Norse mythology. Just a regular looking hunting bow (maybe with runes carved into it) That when charged released a cone of arrows. Fitting in with the fabeled Ichaival that was known to loose multiple from one

Print this item

The Crew!
Posted by: Eclipse - 09-13-2016, 01:21 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (15)

Hello, I have come to announce that The Crew (a racing game made by Ubisoft) is going to be free starting the 14th on Uplay and was hoping I could grab a few of you and actually make a crew and just drive around the world ;D

Print this item

Bloodlust - New Godlike Secondary
Posted by: ghasT_T - 09-12-2016, 11:39 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (20)

Bloodlust
You've seen the wrath of the Bloodweep, the onslaught of the Bloodfury, now, you will witness the uncontrollable Boodlust!

The Bloodlust is a P250 pair of Duel Elites*, coated in wiggling, crimson flesh. As you deal damage to enemies with them, you accumulate Bloodthirst, causing the blood of your enemies to stick to your body.

Once the user is completely engulfed in the blood, they immediately lose themselves to their inner animalistic desires. This state is known as Berserk.

While in this state, they are unpredictably fast and lethal. However, the burning blood coating the user also causes the skin to weaken, making them more susceptible to damage.

TLDR Version:
Simply RIGHTFULLY damaging someone causes you to fill a bar. Once it's full, you enter Berserk. While in this state, you deal more damage, have a lot of speed, but take more damage. The state ends when the bar diminishes over time.

Change notes
*changed from duelies to P250 since frostburns

Print this item

LegendM4sters Membership Application
Posted by: LegendM4ster - 09-12-2016, 10:07 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): LegendM4ster

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours and about 30 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about it from someone on NTG and switched over

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not that I know of

Why do you want to join?: I have spent more time on this server than any other and have had the best time on this server over any other. I love the mini-games and the inventory system and whenever someone new joins I try to make them feel welcome and give them any extra gear that I no longer use or need. I want to be a member so that I have more access to member deals in the marketplace and so that I can be a bigger part of the server.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I'm also a rank 2 donator

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 877 online users. » 32 Member(s) | 845 Guest(s)
-Poke-, ?Shadow Wolf?, BoySmokes, Brassx , CoachGrump, Coyote, Creeper Hugger, D0ZZA, Dovah The Deaf, Fear, Fia, Hugs, Jyu Viole Grace, Kaelis, Lee, Leyzr, MAGES., North, PandaCow, Phiwip, Phrot, Piam2900, RagingDemon, Revs, Tarrasque, Tcupp, Terran, TheTholarExpress, tom, Vovido, XM GAMING, ◥ChechenWolf☪◤