Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
brick member ship applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Brick
8 hours ago
» Replies: 0
membership
Last Post: Dreadark
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Replies: 9
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Last Post: Leyzr
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
» Replies: 8
Scopes Membership Applica...
Last Post: Moor3
Yesterday, 05:36 AM
» Replies: 6
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
05-13-2024, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,453,   Latest member: Vandanna,   Forum threads: 9,018,   Forum posts: 74,398,   Full Statistics

GODLIKE SHOTGUN SUGGESTION
Posted by: Unpoke - 09-21-2016, 01:45 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (5)

NEW GODLIKE SUGGESTION!!!! GODLIKE SHOTGUN WITH NEW SUFFIX THAT POWERS UP TO SHOOT FLAMING KNIVES OF DOOM

Print this item

Clearing up some misconceptions. (Handling your own reports as +mem or staff)
Posted by: Brassx - 09-21-2016, 01:09 AM - Forum: Server Rules - Replies (5)

I have noticed lately, some people seem a little confused on whether or not +members, or moderators+ should handle their own RDM reports.

The answer is: Not usually.

There are special circumstances where you can handle your own reports, these are listed as follows:

• When you are the only authorized rank to handle them on the server.
  • When you have direct permission from a higher ranking staff member to handle that specific report.
  • You were reported by someone, and you favor in their side(meaning you punish yourself).

Any other circumstances you should leave the report open for another +member or higher to take care of, this helps avoid any personal biases that may occur, whether consciously or unconsciously. It's best to avoid handling your own reports as much as you can(if you don't forgive the person or they don't forgive you).

Print this item

Orbs changed in some way
Posted by: Terran - 09-20-2016, 03:35 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

I like the idea, hell I invented them pretty much, but there's a glaring flaw: How people delay to heal with them.

I think that if the game is in over-time, you should be able to right click with the orb and rapidly heal with it, but it only starts healing about ~3 seconds after holding.

It isn't very fun to sit in a corner for 30 seconds as a Traitor because you have 11HP, and it delays the round for everyone.

This is more of an open suggestion than anything else. If you can think of a good fix, that'd be great!

Print this item

Adios for idk how long.
Posted by: Kanye West NotFound.Tech - 09-20-2016, 12:14 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (27)

So I may be grounded for a long ass time for something I did. An I just wanna let yall know if yall dont see me on by friday I may be going to court then jail for for something. So as of right now I miss yall and hope I can fix my mistake I just made.

I will miss you Furesh and Terran. <3

Print this item

A way to make me a better staff member
Posted by: block - 09-19-2016, 09:29 PM - Forum: General - Replies (10)

Just as the title says tell me some ways i can become better :3

Dont roast me to hard

Print this item

kappaross
Posted by: Excel - 09-19-2016, 08:26 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (5)

kappaross

Print this item

Hanjo's bowner
Posted by: HeisenBurger - 09-19-2016, 01:30 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - No Replies

its like any of the other bows but if you charge the special it gives scatter arrows that insta fuck you if you shoot them under someones feet because its amazingly balanced.

Print this item

Patchnotes 9/18/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 09-18-2016, 08:00 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (25)

Additions

• There are now automatic rewards applied for anyone who joins the steamgroup! If you are already in the group, just join the TTT server and you should get your reward ~40 seconds after joining.
    The reward is a collectors "FRG Steamgroup Badge" and +25% XP! You only get these rewards a single time, and they are non-tradeable.
    I plan to maybe be more involved with the steamgroup, as it stands now a lot of people don't even know we have one, as we rarely use it.

Changes
  • The Candy Cane deagle should no longer proc on shots that would have killed the target.
  • The bloodfury gravity suffix no longer negates the bullet damage upon proc.
  • Adjusted my server restarting program to query the server and auto-restart the server(s) if the query fails 5 times (for when the server appears responsive to the OS, but is frozen - Stuck in an infinite loop).

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug allowing users to ignore the win cooldown on the wormqueen

Not much here guys, I've been really busy the past few weeks. As some of you may have heard, Event #2 is back in development after the break from when beaver left (and other IRL stuff), I've been working on this while also working on my game Voslom on the side.

It's going to be tricky since I have an incomplete event map, as I am not a mapper (I do know my way around hammer, and I know how to optimize, I just lack artistic creativity). Beaver said he may want to help again though, so I may get him to help with the map again!

All in all, Event 2 is making good progress. I do not have an ETA, but I'm *HOPING* I can get it out around the end of October or early to mid November, if nothing comes up. With a crate being released before the event.

There is one more thing I want to bring up, I have talked to a few people and we agree that TTT can get fairly old after awhile. So we've come to the conclusion that it may be time to add another server with a completely new gamemode(that involves the globalized Inventory system still). I'm thinking a DM/TDM/CTF type server, with only optimized maps allowed, and the stats for weapons would be scaled down. If done properly with good performance, it could be a pretty fun gamemode. It would have post round drops just like TTT(if player count is above a certain number), winning would not affect anything other than your personal stats.

Would any of you want to see something like this in the future?

Print this item

Candy Cane Deagle BUFF
Posted by: block - 09-18-2016, 02:00 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

I know lots of people are going to say that its op and does not need a buff.
But it is the worst deagle on server i have a 1 in 8 chance to not be able to one deag someone in the head and not be able to kill him but any other deagle can. What about we change the suffix to something else because everyone thinks its so op or make the suffix a bit better or if the person is over the 65 hp the suffix wont reduce the damge that you do.

Print this item

Frost2929's Unban Requst
Posted by: F-R-O-S-T - 09-17-2016, 11:53 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (7)

Steam Name (Current):Frost2929

Steam Name (During incident):Frost2929

Steam ID:76561198134309720

Steam Profile Link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134309720/
Name of staff you were banned by:

Length of the ban: 4 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Reapled

Reason for ban:
"Blatant RDM of T buddy, causing problems
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
my t buddy was afk at spawn and i remote mineded because i was not going to waste the opertonity and i was willing to take the slays other then that idk
What really happened?:
my t buddy was afk at spawn and i remote mineded because i was not going to waste the opertonity and i was willing to take the slays
Additional details:
I have been banned before and people told me i was always rude and not wanted on the server (like abu) and once i got back on i keep that in mind and tried to be nicer and i played the game with put getting slayed evrey 2 rounds.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 620 online users. » 5 Member(s) | 615 Guest(s)
Brassx , Glazz, Skullkid94700, Tcupp