Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dylansonfire - Member application

Steam Name(Current): Dylansonfire

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48767881 

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Roughly 1250+ hours

you hear about this server?: Found it on the server browser 4 years ago

Have you ever been banned and why?: Been goblin banned 2-3 years ago for a little for messing around 

Why do you want to join?: Would be nice to be a member and get that shiny tag on the scoreboard, also I help newbies when I see them understand the complex nature of the game network.

Referred by: I have no friends so no one 

Additional Details: I’m rich  Sleepy and do giveaways from time to time. 
Find

Stop setting him on fire

+1
Find

Personally my experiences with you on TTT are fine and you seem alright to me, but a ban on the discord is usually a bit of a not great side of things however it is. I'm gonna stay neutral but maybe getting an unban on the discord first would be a good step?
Find

i have no problem with him he is a nice guy
+1
Find

(05-18-2024, 12:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  Personally my experiences with you on TTT are fine and you seem alright to me, but a ban on the discord is usually a bit of a not great side of things however it is. I'm gonna stay neutral but maybe getting an unban on the discord first would be a good step?

I mean I made 3 discord unban appeals, not sure when I'm going to get unban, its been I think at this point over 3 or 4 years, Might need to make another discord unban appeal soon.
Find

(05-18-2024, 12:34 AM)Dylansonfire Wrote:  
(05-18-2024, 12:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  Personally my experiences with you on TTT are fine and you seem alright to me, but a ban on the discord is usually a bit of a not great side of things however it is. I'm gonna stay neutral but maybe getting an unban on the discord first would be a good step?

I mean I made 3 discord unban appeals, not sure when I'm going to get unban, its been I think at this point over 3 or 4 years, Might need to make another discord unban appeal soon.
Ah fair. I mean, again, I think you're alright, I might wait for more users' input though before I rate.
Find

+1 #2 bank of frg should be at least member
Find

+1, Pretty much holds our economy up on FRG, should be a member
Find

Hell no fuck this guy!

+1

(This is meant as a joke. He cool ?)
Find

Bro is just insane on the luck factor that made him rich. He's chill
+1
DN