Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: LMANKIZZLE
1 hour ago
» Replies: 9
brick member ship applica...
Last Post: Brick
Today, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
membership
Last Post: Dreadark
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Replies: 9
Scopes Membership Applica...
Last Post: Moor3
Yesterday, 05:36 AM
» Replies: 6
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
05-13-2024, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,454,   Latest member: Doink,   Forum threads: 9,018,   Forum posts: 74,399,   Full Statistics

My departure
Posted by: Link the beast - 09-22-2016, 04:47 PM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

well i was going to post this about a month ago but um forgot but enjoyed this server but it was time for me to go but had to leave and wont come back sadly but due to some stuff thats going on in my life so yeah just loved this server and peace

Print this item

Steam Gauge Showcase
Posted by: FoxSasha - 09-22-2016, 07:58 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (10)

Alright, lets get sad. Post your Steam Gauge / Steam calculator Results here. Lets see whose wasted thier lives XDD

But seriously great way to share what games others have together to find some more ways to game. :3

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198038287244/?cc=us

http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=FoxSasha

"Over the last 5 years, you've spent 2255.5 hours playing this selection, which includes 89 items, is valued at $822.92, and requires 325.4 GB"

EDIT: Did some random G2A keys. Value went up "Over the last 5 years, you've spent 2255.7 hours playing this selection, which includes 100 items, is valued at $942.82, and requires 344.5 GB"
I do both because the steamgauge shows your orginal purchase price in totals, but the steamdb shows current prices as well as lowest ever sales.

Im so cheap.

Print this item

I had fun
Posted by: Deadheala .(Josh). - 09-22-2016, 04:54 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (11)

This morning we were all playing on frg me,cam,kuro,boss,and some other people i couldnt remember. I had a blast and really wouldnt mind playing 1-2 times a week and hanging with you guys. I wish kuro didnt look like a rejected amibo but i cant be to choosy. Also kuro really likes to turn into a black man and shoot me it was weird and i had no idea what was going on. Awesome server and so far awesome community keep it up <3

Print this item

FRG News #6
Posted by: Dreadark - 09-22-2016, 04:45 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (6)

tobias is a shitface

Print this item

What are your opinions on Paladins?
Posted by: HeisenBurger - 09-22-2016, 01:58 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

I find it to be a good game for being a f2p shooter but a lot of the characters you can unlock aren't really that much better than free ones also the DPS characters are god damn insanely powerful.

Print this item

Chosen's Suggestions
Posted by: Chosen - 09-21-2016, 07:53 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (15)

I deleted my old suggestion thread cause the Djinn was added and for other reasons, here is a new one that people (everyone) wanted. Right?
(Ctrl+F to easily maneuver this thread, there isn't spoilers unless the suggestion itself is lengthy)
[[1]] - Orb Suggestions
[[2]] - Weapon Suggestions
[[3]] - Crystal Suggestions
[[4]] - Minigame Suggestions
[[5]] - Misc Suggestions

[[1]]Orb Suggestions-

[[2]] Weapon Suggestions-

[!] Runic Tier (Enhancable Tier)
Rarity: Primordial
Stats:
Accuracy 1% - 22% (Increases at intervals of 7%)
Clip 1 - 5 (Increases at intervals of 2)
Damage 8% - 26% (Increases at intervals of 6%)
Firerate 5% - 20% (Increases at intervals of 5%)
Mobility -8%
Stability -20%
Upgrades how? Well to start, unlike other ones when you level this you actually get 2 Points per level (Max level of 5), and for the skin i was thinking something like this and at level 5 it begins to glow (like heroics) changing from blue to bright purple. How you level it up is by killing people who are suffering from any DoT suffix. Each suffix gives more exp towards the gun , the gun needs 100 EXP per level (Corrosion = 5 , Contagion = 10, Phoenix = 5, Agony = 8, Bleeding = 2)

[[3]] Crystal Suggestions-

[[4]] Minigame Suggestions

[[5]] Misc Suggestions

Squirt Gun (Uses This model)
Rarity: Legendary / Misc Slot
Stats:
Clip| Infinite
Damage| None
Does What? A bit of a gag item , but also serves a use! When used on someone suffering from phoenix it actually puts them out if you hit them with it (I don't know if that's possible , but I hope so).
Text: On the cap it reads "Warning! Do not spray in eyes!"
Obtained From?: Tidal Crates. If not anything works.
^Credit to A2, it was his idea he just asked me to post it.

Cryo Grenade (Light Blue Discomb model)
New Detective Item, the idea is made because Traitors have a Fire Bomb. When bought you get 3 of these grenades.
What they do?: When thrown, the explosion radius is about half that of an incendiary. Causes all targets in the radius to be iced like the jolly trait. The one other additional side-effect is that all weapon firerate is reduced by 30% and given a 15% reduction to all incoming Bullet damage(Excludes incendiary damage and DoT). As well as the area affected becomes extremely slick , ice on the floor and causes you to slide across the surface.

Will post more later on.

Print this item

Felix - Member Application
Posted by: Felix the Vault Dweller - 09-21-2016, 07:29 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (13)

Steam Name(Current): Felix

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 72 hours 56 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG (at least from 2-3 years ago)

Have you ever been banned and why?: No cuz I'm a good boy Smile

Why do you want to join?: I feel like I'm apart of the community already, but not officially. I am commited to contributing to the community (mostly map making) and I care deeply about the growth and expansion of FRG. I've made myself known around the communities more known/popular members, and I think that if I officially become an FRG Member, I would become more well-known, and I believe I would be able to contribute to the growth of FRG. I know that I would make an amazing member.

Referred by: Leo the Sexy Kitty

Additional Details: I have worked with LUA files and I'm experienced with the Hammer Editor, so I can fix/brand/create/etc maps for the server.

Print this item

Im tired of this kind of stuff
Posted by: fanc typh - 09-21-2016, 07:05 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (4)

Print this item

Dusty Plate
Posted by: Kuro - 09-21-2016, 06:55 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (18)

I've revamped my old suggestion and I hope I've made it a lot better. I hope the general idea is enough to convince you guys!

Warning: this suggestion is very story based, as such I don't want to spoil anything but I've given you the basic rewards and the idea behind the suggestion. It contains a lot of secrets and some easter eggs and cool concepts I just don't want to reveal.

So you've opened 71 item crates, 43 item crate 2s, 22 tidals, 18 crescents, and 13 seraph crates (not really). Looks like you weren't very fortunate, you obviously deserved a godlike and RNG hates you. Better go complain on the forums..

..You have acquired a Dusty Plate.
Description: Prope?t? o?  ???mon? (It's too dusty to read)

You wash the plate at the fountain at the center of the lobby, it becomes the Offertory Plate.
Description: Property of ___mona (Some letters are scratched out I guess)

It must belong to Mona.

You talk to Mona, and mention the plate.

Mona: Where did you find that?! That plate is from my time as a cleric for my town's church. It was lost when we fled from the death worms that destroyed the town.. I need it back.
>You give her the plate
Finally.. It came back to me.. I have to thank you properly.

There's going to be a ton of nice secrets and lore related things with this suggestion as I've put a lot of thought into it. You obtain the plate in a special way.

I may need more blessings as potential rewards but I think as a base the rewards are okay as they are.

Print this item

I'm the biggest bully
Posted by: Kuro - 09-21-2016, 04:45 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (3)

This is one of the first PMs I sent to anybody in FRG

Why am I so toxic

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 780 online users. » 27 Member(s) | 753 Guest(s)
Brassx , Brick, CoachGrump, Doink, Drifty, Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms, Glazz, heavysandvich5, Jerk Butt, Kaelis, Koishi Komeiji, LMANKIZZLE, MAGES., ManeGunner6, McDodge, North, Phiwip, Piam2900, Revs, Ruastin, Shoomee, stoopid, Sxythe, Terran, TIE Fighter Pilot, twentysix