Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Felix - Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Felix

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 72 hours 56 minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG (at least from 2-3 years ago)

Have you ever been banned and why?: No cuz I'm a good boy Smile

Why do you want to join?: I feel like I'm apart of the community already, but not officially. I am commited to contributing to the community (mostly map making) and I care deeply about the growth and expansion of FRG. I've made myself known around the communities more known/popular members, and I think that if I officially become an FRG Member, I would become more well-known, and I believe I would be able to contribute to the growth of FRG. I know that I would make an amazing member.

Referred by: Leo the Sexy Kitty

Additional Details: I have worked with LUA files and I'm experienced with the Hammer Editor, so I can fix/brand/create/etc maps for the server.

He's purdy alright. I can't see anything wrong with the title of Member being slapped on, but considering how long he's been here, he doesn't play all that much. Nice guy though.
Find

Known him for a long time, really nice and fun. +1

Find

Ye hes ight +1, doesn't cause any problems
Find

Fun to play with, very nice. +1 from me
Find

-1, From what I have seen, he does not know how to control emotinos well, is arrogent, and flames people. He was attempting to flame me for using an awp, when I asked him to stop he insulted me calling me an attention whore for asking im to stop twice and I was forced to mute him after about 4 insults over an awp, let alone a game... He then contunied to target me on his t round out of anger which was pretty pathetic tbh.
Sample Text.
Find

Did some events with him, prettyy chill dude. +1 (luv u boo)
Find

He's a great guy, fun to play with, and gets along with most people.
Would make a great part of the community.
+1
Find

Felix, please don't respond on your application, we are here to judge you based on what we know ourselves, if you don't like what someone has said on here, take it to Steam or a PM.

Other than that I have no opinion of you.
Find

Cool dude, haven't seen him cause any trouble. +1
Find