Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

im in a sparkles video guys im SO GOOD

Find

sparkles is such a shitty youtuber.

all he has to do is type in 'cl_only_show_death_notices 1' in console, buy fraps or use shadowplay, find some really shitty dubstep song, and BAM, you've officially made a sparkles video.

it's fucking stupid, he puts in the bare minimum editing.
Find

same bruh

Find

(09-15-2016, 12:05 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  sparkles is such a shitty youtuber.

all he has to do is type in 'cl_only_show_death_notices 1' in console, buy fraps or use shadowplay, find some really shitty dubstep song, and BAM, you've officially made a sparkles video.

I've seen worse, but it seems like he chooses at random what to put in. I've been told one of my submissions was 'too generic'(the private 'youtube preview' video didn't even gain a view after I was emailed that it was 'too generic'). I've watched some ninja defuses in his videos that seemed to be even worse than the one I did submit. Pretty eh, but I guess I understand when you have tons of videos sent to you of people getting 2 kills and thinking they are good, or defusing the bomb in a smoke with one person left on the enemy team. (Mine was even a no smoke ninja, snuck up behind the guy planting and held defuse. His entire team was alive)
Find

Stop fucking hating Tobi.
SG Fucking Overlord

(09-15-2016, 12:12 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(09-15-2016, 12:05 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  sparkles is such a shitty youtuber.

I've seen worse, but it seems like he chooses at random what to put in. I've been told one of my submissions was 'too generic'(the private 'youtube preview' video didn't even gain a view after I was emailed that it was 'too generic'). I've watched some ninja defuses in his videos that seemed to be even worse than the one I did submit. Pretty eh, but I guess I understand when you have tons of videos sent to you of people getting 2 kills and thinking they are good, or defusing the bomb in a smoke with one person left on the enemy team. (Mine was even a no smoke ninja, snuck up behind the guy planting and held defuse. His entire team was alive)

Yeah, there are definitely worse youtubers out there, but someone like him shouldn't have 1.7 million subs, for doing the absolute bare minimum editing.

he doesn't even edit the kill feed in the top right to be red(even I do that, and I barely have 11 subs)

it's pretty sad.

(09-15-2016, 12:13 AM)Jerome Wrote:  Stop fucking hating Tobi.

says the leafy fan boy.

#nochin

I love leafy dude. Dont diss my religion.
SG Fucking Overlord

(09-15-2016, 12:21 AM)Jerome Wrote:  I love leafy dude. Dont diss my religion.

im sorry your god doesn't have a chin.

That's pretty good dude
Find

idubbz video has completely ruined chins for me

i used to not really notice chinless people, but now i throw up whenever i see one