Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jasper's Member+ Application

Steam/Ingame Name: jasper
Discord Name (if different): jasper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84397807

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Not from the server, but I was muted once on the Discord once!

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to uphold the rules of the server and properly be there to administer slays when necessary. As well as be a helpful member for newcomers!

Why do you think we should promote you?: I feel that I am a strong candidate and I have no real issues with anyone. I'm unbiased in a lot of people's drama I tend to stay out of things and just generally like the responsibilities it holds. I am also a very charitable player as I give out new things here and there to new players I come across Smile I also have been playing on this server for quite some time and think it's about time to apply for an upgrade.

Do you have any administrative experience: I used to moderate multiple discord servers (Funny haha discord mod) As well as old CS:GO Community servers I was an administrator for a jailbreak server.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Thank you for considering my application! Whether succeed or fail i'll always be around to give a good time!
Find