Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
Today, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,446,   Latest member: evilyofie,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

Angry Reaper Membership App
Posted by: Angry_Reaper - 09-07-2016, 08:47 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (7)

Steam Name(Current): Angry_Reaper

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):  141.5 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: idk the first time but the second time i found it in my server history

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes for a week when kuro thought i rdmed and leafed

Why do you want to join?: i want to have a greater part in this community, i have been trying to find a good ttt server for a while and this is only one that seems like home

Referred by: n/a

Additional Details:may or may not still have feks last prayer

Print this item

Calloused hands
Posted by: Fresh - 09-06-2016, 01:53 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - No Replies

Print this item

ANYONE WANNA BUY ME CIV 6
Posted by: Terran - 09-06-2016, 12:11 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (5)

I CAN'T GIVE YOU A THRAKOS BUT I'LL TOTALLY LOAN YOU A THRAKOS INDEFINITELY PROBABLY
10.3 CHANCE PRETTY MUCH ONE OF THE BEST

HEY YEAH

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289070/

ALSO I WANT DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
THIS ISN'T OUT-OF-GAME TRADING
YOU'RE GIVING ME A FREE GIFT AND YOU CAN USE THE AWESOMEST THRAKOS EVERER FOR A LONG TIME*

*forever

Print this item

Should this be kosable?
Posted by: sticky - 09-05-2016, 07:47 PM - Forum: General - Replies (14)

I recently was playing TTT when I was slain for reasons I believe was false, here is the scenario:

I was on the map TEENROOM* when a bunch of shooting occurred in the drawer. The innocent killed the T but was then killed by another T who was disguised. Later, FANCY* id'd the bodies and said, "Me and choosen are proven" and claimed that he had killed the T. I saw this all unfold so I knew that was not true. I then killed fancy and kos'd Chosen because he did not kill the T and was not proven.

I feel that this should very much be a cause for a kos. What do you guys think?

Print this item

Godlike Galil
Posted by: zin1000 - 09-05-2016, 06:07 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

Fenrir
Damage:+25%
Firerate:+20%
Recoil:+10%
Reload speed:-10%
Mobility:-10%
Weapon swap speed:-10%
suffix:1 in 11 chance to make a dog that chases the person you shot for 10 seconds, when the dog reaches the person, the person is slowed down severely and can not jump.(optional) when the dog reaches it bites dealing bleeding damage.

Basically if you wanna escape from that person or make the person stay put, easier to 1 deag and easier to kill in general. the person can always escape the dog so make sure your close to the person or in an enclosed space. Why do we have so many rifle godlikes and yet there's still no godlikes for all the weapon types? especially since there's only (correct me if im wrong) deagle godlikes?

Print this item

FREE GIVEAWAY FOR LOTS OF MONEY!
Posted by: Dreadark - 09-05-2016, 05:25 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (11)

hi id like to mention that i am buying suffixed huges that i dont have or huges with look at feet/bleed. please sell. i have 60k.

also thank you to kuro for donating a primordial one to me.

***will possibly overpay massively maybe so sell to me.

Print this item

Sad TheCookieCrumbll's Ban Appeal (i'm really sorry)
Posted by: TheCookieCrumbll - 09-05-2016, 05:04 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (7)

Steam Name (Current):TheCookieCrumbll

Steam Name (During incident):TheCookieCrumbll

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:57335780

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCookieCrumbll/

Name of staff you were banned by: y0Nemo

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:  Either please

Reason for ban: Troll

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: kind of

Additional details: i RDMed a few times because i was salty i kept getting prop pushed and killed. I'm really, truly, sincerely sorry about my actions. please unban me, this is my favorite TTT server and i would like to play on it again. if you would like to ask me more questions, please add me on skype: TheCookieCrumbll. Please rethink my ban please, im so sorry!

Print this item

Thank you brassx
Posted by: Deadheala .(Josh). - 09-05-2016, 04:47 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (13)

To be honest this post can be seen as ass kissing or w/e you feel it should be. But from what i have learned about brassx and what i have learned through talking with him is this. He is an amazing coder and an amazing owner. He takes the time out of his day to message people back and answer all questions to the best of his ability. I dont know him as well as i would hope but to be honest you guys have one hell of an owner and you guys should let him know more often how happy you are to play his server.

Thanks for talking with me brass and thanks for all the work you have and will ever do on GMod or any other game.

This post was not made to trash talk ntg owner or server so please keep that out of all comments on this post if any post are posted.

Print this item

Cpu Problems
Posted by: hockeyfn - 09-05-2016, 03:44 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (5)

Basically my cpu has been much hotter and fans much louder than they were about 4 months ago, not sure the exact reason, it's so bad to the point i pretty much cant play any games other than hearthstone without it sounding like a jet engine. Wondering if anyone would know the reasoning. I've tried cleaning it multiple times but the sound and heat stays the same, also it's probably not important, but this started happening whenever i was playing mgsv and progressively has gotten worse. Also would like to note, this problem started happening when i went from windows 7 to 10. Not sure if anything to do with it but maybe.

Specs:
MOBO: A960D+
CPU: AMD FX 4350 Quad-Core Processor
GPU: MSI R9 290x
Power Supply: 750w

P.S. I know my graphics card is hella bottle necked, got it for extremly cheap from a friend, so thats why i even have it, also stock fans on everything, and fans on my case, plus its very cold in my room because i live in a basement like a crust bucket.

Print this item

Viper5420 needs banning.
Posted by: doctorRat - 09-05-2016, 02:30 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126542386

this man is Viper, he Mass rdm'd as a det and said some nasty racist things in reports.

This all went down on dolls on september 4th

witnesses include: enchantable, fancy, Bryan spears and many other that if they feel too can speak up.

i will post the evidence in a bit.

P.s. We vote banned him and he instantly came back to rdm more.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 821 online users. » 8 Member(s) | 813 Guest(s)
Brassx , Hugs, ManeGunner6, Mean & Evil, North, RagingDemon, Skullkid94700, The Apothecary