Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should this be kosable?

I recently was playing TTT when I was slain for reasons I believe was false, here is the scenario:

I was on the map TEENROOM* when a bunch of shooting occurred in the drawer. The innocent killed the T but was then killed by another T who was disguised. Later, FANCY* id'd the bodies and said, "Me and choosen are proven" and claimed that he had killed the T. I saw this all unfold so I knew that was not true. I then killed fancy and kos'd Chosen because he did not kill the T and was not proven.

I feel that this should very much be a cause for a kos. What do you guys think?
Sample Text.
Find

Of course that's kosable, if you know for a fact he didn't kill the T and is claiming to have done so, he is false proving himself, which to my knowledge is kosable.

Way to sleuth your way to a dead traitor!
Find

If what you described is exactly what happened, I wouldn't of slain you. That seems logical to me.

How DARE you use even a MODICUM of logic in TTT?

But, yeah, that should be fine as long as you're telling the whole story.
Find

He already went to brassx for this!
We discussed the complete siutation, and BossMang needed to take his slays.

Also, there are some mess-ups in that story. just as an fyi
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(09-05-2016, 07:54 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  He already went to brassx for this!
We discussed the complete siutation, and BossMang needed to take his slays.

Also, there are some mess-ups in that story. just as an fyi
Im not asking if I should be slain even though  I shouldn't have in my opinion, I feel we should make a rule that states you can kos off of that. There are no mess ups in the story, if so please state what they are.

I fixed the errors, I mixed up the names and the map, otherwise everything is the way it happened.
Sample Text.
Find

I propose a new rule that states Innocents are not allowed to lie about being proven.

(09-05-2016, 07:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  How DARE you use even a MODICUM of logic in TTT?

I was there, it looked that way but Chosen was yelling at him
So much he didn't get to explain the whole thing before he got 2x marked by him. That's when he left and made this thread looks like.
Find

(09-05-2016, 08:35 PM)Furesh Wrote:  
(09-05-2016, 07:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  How DARE you use even a MODICUM of logic in TTT?

I was there, it looked that way but Chosen was yelling at him
So much he didn't get to explain the whole thing before he got 2x marked by him. That's when he left and made this thread looks like.
I left because I felt the slay was false and wanted to make sure what I did was truly rdm. I took my 2 slays because they were upset with me, and I wanted to cool down the situation.
Sample Text.
Find