Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
brick member ship applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Brick
11 hours ago
» Replies: 0
membership
Last Post: Dreadark
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Replies: 9
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Last Post: Leyzr
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
» Replies: 8
Scopes Membership Applica...
Last Post: Moor3
Yesterday, 05:36 AM
» Replies: 6
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
05-13-2024, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,453,   Latest member: Vandanna,   Forum threads: 9,018,   Forum posts: 74,398,   Full Statistics

Ark: Scorched Earth
Posted by: Bathory (She/They) - 09-02-2016, 12:46 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (6)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/512540/

Holy shit, it looks better that the original ark.

Who else is getting it, it just released.

Print this item

Change the crescent nerf
Posted by: Zott - 09-01-2016, 11:06 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (13)

Crescent crates did give out a ton of coins but why make them this bad now? Unlikely coin stacks give about the same as a common stack from tidals and the rares give almost the same as an uncommon stack from tidals. There is almost no point in buying crescents when you have a higher chance of getting coins from a cheaper crate. I say make the nerf not be so hardcore? Make the crescents give 2-3k on rares and 1-2k on unlikely stacks and make them more rarer to get? If anyone has any other ideas please post.

Print this item

Hello
Posted by: [LFG]Omen267901 - 09-01-2016, 08:28 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

I suppose if I intend to stay here for a decent amount of time I should make an introduction post.

So, hi. My name's omen. I play a lot of different servers, so I might not be on too much, but when I am I'll try to be a productive user and not shit it up with my lack of aiming skill(hint, I will probably do this)

Print this item

Fortune Runes
Posted by: Zott - 08-31-2016, 10:34 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

So I used a Fortune token and went from 6 rounds straight to 1 round. Fancy said he had the same problem and Spider said that he gained 12 more rounds of fortune.

Print this item

Patchnotes 8/31/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 08-31-2016, 12:12 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (8)

Well I wanted to have this update out a few days ago so I could get to work on the next card game, but I got sick and had to take care of some IRL stuff.

Additions

• Added 4 new 'test' Inventory themes. You can switch between themes via the f1>settings menu. Scroll down to Inventory settings. I will be working to make better looking themes in the future.
  • You can now type !settings in the lobby/event to bring up a similar menu to the f1>settings menu in TTT.
  • Added the Inventory Changes to the Event servers(resizing/themes).
  • Added drop shadows to the stat display window for descriptions and item names.
  • Added a new Card Game called 'Doubt It!' This is based on the popular game, 'Cheat!' or 'Bullshit'. You can see the rules here: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/rules_card.html
    This is built on a brand new card framework that I made from scratch, and this allows me to make card games a lot easier. This framework uses 3D cards, and all of the displays are in 3D as well.

Currently it's FREE to play, but eventually there will be a buy in amount so you will play for coins. Min player count is 3 at the moment.
  • You can now view your event cooldown on the forums via your profile>Inventory.
  • Added a new unique item to the Fragment weapon shop table.

Changes
  • Texas Hold 'Em has been removed and will possibly re-added later to this new card framework. (Blackjack is next on the list though.)
  • Fixed the notification display in top right corner. Also updated the display. I had a new HUD in the works for TTT that fits more into the 'gradient' theme of the Lobby/event's HUD, this is just part of that.
  • Experience runes have been made a bit more uncommon for now. I'm still looking at options to stop or slow down power-leveling with them.
  • Removed the red damage indicators from the Lobby server. This includes the red screen while dead.
  • Player hand models will now try and match their playermodel for most weapons.
  • Slightly improved statdisplays on the forums.
  • Adjusted formula for Rune Rituals when using high tier accessories.
  • Infested Kunai now have faster fire rate when locked on for the first two 'right click' throws.
  • Rune of Fortunes rolls have been tweaked a bit.
  • Crescent cases more common coinstacks have been reduced a bit, and a new rare tier coinstack has been added(untop of the existing one).
  • Mona is now creepy af.
  • Changed some of the rarities around on the current rune table.
  • The angelic bows special now 'zaps' in a slightly bigger radius. This zap will spread between all players within the radius and shock them (AOE). It has always done this, but its radius was a bit small.

Fixes
  • Fixed a lot of infested Kunai bugs.
  • Fixed a bug causing rune of fortunes to not be exluded from higher tier rune rituals.
  • Fixed rune of power/rune of fortune bug.
  • Added lava cape material to TTT download list.

Please report any of the bugs you find with the new card game. I will be working to fixing them and polishing it up for final release.

Print this item

The Most Disappointing Item Crate
Posted by: Car Battery Fisherman - 08-31-2016, 03:09 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (3)

I just thought it was funny and I should share. O boi did I get bamboozled

Print this item

Beelzebub Godlike
Posted by: fanc typh - 08-31-2016, 01:10 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

This weapon would be an Aug

Statless (hidden stats like the Megaladon)

Trait: 1 in 10 chance to infest the target with flies, where for 15 seconds you could clutch the weapon and take 3 damage, but deal 5-12 damage to the target*

*(You can clutch the weapon every 3 seconds, and clutching the weapon causes a small pause)

(This gun would also have a chance to spawn with Damnation)

(The pause would be like it is with an Ascultone, and when you "clutch" the gun you bring the gun to your chest, like when you press J, just closer down.)

Print this item

450 DOLLAR PC
Posted by: sticky - 08-30-2016, 11:54 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (10)

Please help me make a 450 dollar pc:

-Needs to be on amazon
-I need everything cuz I have mac

Print this item

KCAT ABUSIVE PLAYER REPORT!!!!
Posted by: Bradley - 08-30-2016, 09:07 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (7)

IM SEEK IF DES FEKAN MIMERS HAYREUSING ME ON DA GEM, ATD TIS TEK IT TO N3WW LOVLA SO PLZ BEN

UPDOOT SHE TELLLED ME KEEIL MA SILF

Print this item

mission accomplished
Posted by: Fresh - 08-30-2016, 08:43 PM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (5)

everyones gettin yiffy tonight

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 582 online users. » 3 Member(s) | 579 Guest(s)
Brassx , Phrot, Tcupp