Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 8/31/2016

Well I wanted to have this update out a few days ago so I could get to work on the next card game, but I got sick and had to take care of some IRL stuff.

Additions
  • Added 4 new 'test' Inventory themes. You can switch between themes via the f1>settings menu. Scroll down to Inventory settings. I will be working to make better looking themes in the future.
  • You can now type !settings in the lobby/event to bring up a similar menu to the f1>settings menu in TTT.
  • Added the Inventory Changes to the Event servers(resizing/themes).
  • Added drop shadows to the stat display window for descriptions and item names.
  • Added a new Card Game called 'Doubt It!' This is based on the popular game, 'Cheat!' or 'Bullshit'. You can see the rules here: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/rules_card.html
    This is built on a brand new card framework that I made from scratch, and this allows me to make card games a lot easier. This framework uses 3D cards, and all of the displays are in 3D as well.

Currently it's FREE to play, but eventually there will be a buy in amount so you will play for coins. Min player count is 3 at the moment.
  • You can now view your event cooldown on the forums via your profile>Inventory.
  • Added a new unique item to the Fragment weapon shop table.

Changes
  • Texas Hold 'Em has been removed and will possibly re-added later to this new card framework. (Blackjack is next on the list though.)
  • Fixed the notification display in top right corner. Also updated the display. I had a new HUD in the works for TTT that fits more into the 'gradient' theme of the Lobby/event's HUD, this is just part of that.
  • Experience runes have been made a bit more uncommon for now. I'm still looking at options to stop or slow down power-leveling with them.
  • Removed the red damage indicators from the Lobby server. This includes the red screen while dead.
  • Player hand models will now try and match their playermodel for most weapons.
  • Slightly improved statdisplays on the forums.
  • Adjusted formula for Rune Rituals when using high tier accessories.
  • Infested Kunai now have faster fire rate when locked on for the first two 'right click' throws.
  • Rune of Fortunes rolls have been tweaked a bit.
  • Crescent cases more common coinstacks have been reduced a bit, and a new rare tier coinstack has been added(untop of the existing one).
  • Mona is now creepy af.
  • Changed some of the rarities around on the current rune table.
  • The angelic bows special now 'zaps' in a slightly bigger radius. This zap will spread between all players within the radius and shock them (AOE). It has always done this, but its radius was a bit small.

Fixes
  • Fixed a lot of infested Kunai bugs.
  • Fixed a bug causing rune of fortunes to not be exluded from higher tier rune rituals.
  • Fixed rune of power/rune of fortune bug.
  • Added lava cape material to TTT download list.

Please report any of the bugs you find with the new card game. I will be working to fixing them and polishing it up for final release.

FIRST. Also im pretty hyped to see the new unique item seeing as how I have hundreds of fragments saved up. Also Mona is still the same for me? EDIT: Nvm im dumb
Find

Depending on how much it is, i expect it to sell out like hotcakes when it first pops up XD
Find

Cool!!!!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

what happened to mona

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Nice.
Find

Lol mona now looks at you. Thank god her head doesn't turn all the way around. I like the new deep blue theme!
Find

I'd like to see a pink inventory theme.
Find

Can we somehow use our own theme?