Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Not John Smith
5 hours ago
» Replies: 4
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,345,   Full Statistics

Less rare bow
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 08-03-2016, 02:29 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

Model: Bow
Rarity: Primordial
It would essentially be a basic bow without any angelic or demonic power. Droppable from either the worm queen or tidal crates (or whatever other things people suggest.) any other ideas about it please comment below.

Print this item

Striker - Unique Pistol
Posted by: Terran - 08-02-2016, 08:29 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

Model: Pistol
Name: Striker

Rarity: Legendary
Damage: N/A
Firerate: -17%
Stability: +35%
Accuracy: +35%
Mobility: -5%
Clip: N/A
Reload Speed: -25%
Drawspeed: -10%
Suffix: Every shot that you take has a 1 in 6 change to "Charge" the pistol, causing it to glow red (Maybe shake like the plasma pistol on Halo?). Upon shooting after this takes effect, your shot will do double damage. However, if you don't hit anyone, you'll instead take about 30 damage yourself. (The following is DEBATABLE) Maybe you could put the pistol away to pull it out at another time while keeping the charge? Comment below?

Print this item

feks' Membership Application
Posted by: Tommy Aquatic - 08-02-2016, 04:36 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (13)

Steam Name(Current): feks

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 123 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: A friend, pewpew, wanted me to play TTT with him on FRG

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I want to join to support the server and play a larger part in this great community

Referred by: No one

Additional Details: I may or may not be known for quite a few RDMs ; )

Print this item

Patchnotes 8/1/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 08-02-2016, 12:30 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (9)

Dragon Rounds

• The dragon now respawns when it 'flies under the map' for a certain time period. (its health should remain the same)
  • Drops have been redone completely(and should be much better), and should mostly be crates now. The top 5 will always get a drop, while the others have a slimmer chance to get a drop.
  • The dragon is more transparent for the person controlling it.
  • You can no longer freeze your ally
  • Fixed weapons gaining XP on these rounds.

Misc
  • Fixed minor coinshop errors.
  • Fixed VIP deals sometimes reducing the price multiple times.
  • Morgoth now has a 1-3 second cooldown on his normal melee attack.
  • Removed sandraiders.
  • Other assorted fixes.

Print this item

Membership of Daddy
Posted by: †KinkyDaddyJesus†(Music) - 08-02-2016, 12:09 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): KinkyDaddyJesus

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 86hrs

Where did you hear about this server?: Just heard a new ttt server came up from ntg

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Its a cool server, fun to play.

Referred by: El Nuggie

Additional Details: Im am The kinkiest man youll ever meet

Print this item

sah my Duuds & duudets!
Posted by: †KinkyDaddyJesus†(Music) - 08-02-2016, 12:01 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (2)

I am The KinkyDaddyJesus, one and only. I can be everyones Daddy dont worry my son's, I'm hear to have fun and chill.

Print this item

Crystal changes
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 08-01-2016, 09:03 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

As of now crystals are virtually worthless and drop way too often from newer crates. We should remove crystals from every crate (except normal item) and make them only buyable through the lobby vender so that they can have some value.

Print this item

Candy Cane Deagle freezes people during dragon round
Posted by: Nuggie - 08-01-2016, 08:56 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (7)

Tobias shot at someone during a dragon round that wasn't the dragon and it froze them. I don't believe this is supposed to occur.

Also, according to Tobias if you join the Dragon round late you cannot see the warning for the dragon round or the Dragon's HP.

Print this item

not enough cancerasly fun minigames
Posted by: Angry_Reaper - 08-01-2016, 06:02 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (2)

zombie and antlion rounds

they are basicly survival rounds like an obc but zombies would spawn in, or antlions if its antlion round. what would happen is they would keep spawning until last person alive, as time goes on it would go from normal zombies to fast and then to poison, or for antlions small amount of antlions to large amount to several guards here and there. drops could be based off of time survived? or like antlion kills or zombie kills, headcrabs would count as half a zombie?

and so we dont have minigames every round combine every survival round so obc, antlions and zombie are combined into 1, and are called survival rounds, and in these survival rounds it would randomly determine which kind of survival it is

we could also maybe have a metro round which is like the zombie and antlion rounds but metro police come in with stun sticks and as time goes on they get faster or get more health?

anything can be changed too

Print this item

Minor Error
Posted by: 2bias - 08-01-2016, 04:27 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Code:
[ERROR] addons/br_coinshop/lua/br_coinshop/client/cl_br_coinshop.lua:1950: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. unknown - addons/br_coinshop/lua/br_coinshop/client/cl_br_coinshop.lua:1950

Timer Failed! [checkForSealTexture][@addons/br_coinshop/lua/br_coinshop/client/cl_br_coinshop.lua (line 1943)]

Everytime I join the server, I get this error.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 841 online users. » 7 Member(s) | 834 Guest(s)
Boolerino, Brassx , Crimson Queen♪, Mélusine, Skullkid94700, Tcupp, XM GAMING