Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
brick member ship applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Brick
2 hours ago
» Replies: 0
membership
Last Post: Dreadark
Yesterday, 04:11 PM
» Replies: 9
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Last Post: Leyzr
Yesterday, 09:32 AM
» Replies: 8
Scopes Membership Applica...
Last Post: Moor3
Yesterday, 05:36 AM
» Replies: 6
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
05-13-2024, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,453,   Latest member: Vandanna,   Forum threads: 9,018,   Forum posts: 74,398,   Full Statistics

Suh dude?
Posted by: Tommy Aquatic - 08-01-2016, 07:13 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (3)

Super late introduction but I'm feks. Most of you probably hate me ; )
I had played CS:GO a lot before GMod until the 2016 summer sale which pewpew bought gmod for me ( thanks a lot ) and wanted me to play TTT on FRG. I quickly became addicted to FRG's TTT server and met a lot of cool people and a few not cool people.
Anyways, it's a pleasure to be here with this great community!

Print this item

Big Grin Bezerker's Bizarre Ideas!
Posted by: ghasT_T - 08-01-2016, 12:45 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (6)

Bezerker's Bizarre Ideas!

Note: I will be updating this regularly, so expect to get more funky fresh ideas from yours truly Wink
Updates: 7/30/16: First Posted! Big Grin
              8/3/16: Removed Shitty Bellum Idea

Crescent Case Changes:

Banshee Shriek's New Look:
Forums Coin Amount:
Fuck Blaze Crystals...:
Reload Crystals Change:
Screw Smoke! Use a Discumbob!:
ExcalUMPer! The Holy Sword UMP!:
New Titles:

Print this item

giraffe - RDM and leave
Posted by: 2bias - 07-31-2016, 11:17 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): giraffe

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:50653281

Map the event happened on: Homestead

Date of event: 7/32/16

What Happened?: Came on, RDMed a guy, made me lose karma for killing him, and left

Witnesses: Jerome

Evidence:

Leaving:

Print this item

Level 50 Giveaway Thread
Posted by: Kuro - 07-31-2016, 07:34 AM - Forum: General - Replies (48)

>THIS IS NOT THE MAIN GIVEAWAY<

A Majority of the stuff I am rolling will be given away, in person to people who are active in the time of the giveaway.

This thread will be used for a portion of the stuff I give away.

I will use everything, your name, your level, your post number in the thread, etc to give stuff away.

There is most likely no godlike being given away here!

If you would like to contribute any crates or items you can message me, thank you!

These people are automatically entered, please tell me if you gave me something and did not get entered.

1. Terran 67
2. Kcat 45
3. Axe 44
4. Excel 62
5. Tango 43
6. Pepper 24
7. doctorRat 44

Thank you everyone, just post here to enter!

Print this item

Remove map ttt_eek_v6
Posted by: Terran - 07-29-2016, 09:13 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (11)

I personally don't mind the map and have no issues with it, but the vast majority of players seem to have severe FPS drops and issues playing. The map shouldn't be in the cycle if it causes this problem.

Print this item

Killing people for KOSing called out innocents.
Posted by: Nuggie - 07-29-2016, 05:55 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (12)

I find it extremely ridiculous when large RDM trains occur because someone finds it logical to kill someone who kills a called out innocent.

If someone is called out, and they are killed, the killer should not be killed for following that kos, and if they are killed and the person that killed them is innocent, they should be slain.

It makes no sense to kill someone who follows a KOS just because the kos'd person was innocent. You should be killing the person who called the KOS.

(Example:

Mini: KOS Daniel
Kuro kills Daniel
Daniel is innocent, so EmperorWhale kills Kuro for killing an innocent
Kuro also happens to be an innocent, so Terran kills Emperor whale for killing that innocent!

)

Please make it a rule that you can't kill people for following KOS's.

Print this item

My Un-ban Request
Posted by: VladimirShootn - 07-29-2016, 05:12 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (5)

Steam Name (Current): Zero^

Steam Name (During incident): King of bears? doggo?(vladimir) idk its been a loong time

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:143074839

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246415406/

Name of staff you were banned by: Probably Daniel (nuggie)

Length of the ban: Permanently

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Preferably repealed , but either will work.

Reason for ban: Hacking/ban evasion

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes I did commit the actions stated in the ban reason.

What really happened?:Exactly as it says. I was an idiot then believing that hacking would make it more fun since i probably felt left out or something ridiculous. I got banned thus making me want to come back not realizing that I probably tossed a lot of friendships. At the time I was not mentally fit, but I am refusing to bring real life problems into it this time. I made multiple accounts because i would do anything to get my friends back and I still currently miss them.

Additional details: I lied. more than I should have. I believe it started on ntg when people were posting their own faces. I thought hey since I shouln't really put my info out there because hackers or something I will just use a random picture. I lied about that. That was not the worst part i lied about. The worst part was lying to nuggie about being someone new to the server and asking for help. At the time i was trying to fly under the radar so i could see my friends again and talk to them. I did not realize how bad i was messing everything up.

As for the hacking, yes i do admit to hacking and i always have. It was a dumb mistake i told my self never again because you can lose friends and it ruins the game for others. I'm Being as sincere as i can be right now saying that i will not hack again . I haven't touched gmod well (yesterday i played prop-hunt) other than that its been about what 1 year? 2? The fact that I was a member and did it... probably disgusts all of you and even me. I'm just looking for a second chance.

thank you for your time.

Print this item

Allow Runes in key creation
Posted by: Kuro - 07-29-2016, 11:49 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Currently runes that aren't wanted or needed are put on the market.

That means over time more and more runes drop and they accumulate.

They flood up the market and don't have any other purpose.

So please allow runes (both restoration and the new primordial one) to be used in keys.

Print this item

Add charple's brother
Posted by: Excel - 07-29-2016, 10:20 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (28)

pleas

Print this item

Offertory Basket
Posted by: Kuro - 07-28-2016, 01:39 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (16)

removed.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 672 online users. » 28 Member(s) | 644 Guest(s)
?Shadow Wolf?, Backup, BarryTheBuckshotBunny, Brassx , Broseff, cnyanners, De_Vour, Dovah The Deaf, Drifty, Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms, heavysandvich5, jasper, Jilgert, Moor3, Mousey, Mr.Walrus, North, Phiwip, Revs, Ryan, seus, Slanderman_, Tcupp, Terran, The Suess, twentyfive