Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killing people for KOSing called out innocents.

I find it extremely ridiculous when large RDM trains occur because someone finds it logical to kill someone who kills a called out innocent.

If someone is called out, and they are killed, the killer should not be killed for following that kos, and if they are killed and the person that killed them is innocent, they should be slain.

It makes no sense to kill someone who follows a KOS just because the kos'd person was innocent. You should be killing the person who called the KOS.

(Example:

Mini: KOS Daniel
Kuro kills Daniel
Daniel is innocent, so EmperorWhale kills Kuro for killing an innocent
Kuro also happens to be an innocent, so Terran kills Emperor whale for killing that innocent!

)

Please make it a rule that you can't kill people for following KOS's.

I've found so many times that people just kill because an innocent was recently killed by that person.

The reasoning is killing a innocent is traitorous, and even following a KOS isn't reason enough to kill an innocent

It usually ends up the koser being killed than the person killing the guy that was kosed

hi

damn it Whale...

- That Thrakos Noob

I'll be honest, if someone kills an Innocent and I witness it, and I can't see a proper provocation to it, then I will most likely kill them, but not always.
Find

Im sorry for what I did unpoke. But anyway, people do this all the time and it really gets under my skin. Sometimes people will even kill someone even though an innocent wrongfully attacked them.

For example, Person A is attacked by person B for no reason at all and that fact is obvious.

Person A then kills person B out of self defense and then Person C decides they wanna kill Person A for killing an innocent even though it was pretty obvious what went down.

I see these things happen all the time and nothing can be done about it because the rule is too big of a blanket statement.

PLS FIX
Find

while, i agree with most of this. alot of t's try to play it off this way as well. "oh so and so just came out of nowhere and attacked poor innocent me" ... i dunno. it seems like if we try to change something it might make it easier for the t's to get away with things? so i mean. i see both aspects of this. words... um. yeah so my thought is here. if someone could help clear it up. or at least be on my page. thatd be good too
Find

yes fucking please. the amount of t rounds and times i have been rdmed over this. and every time the response is "you killed a inno he can kill you"

if someone is called out. its not you fault for killing them.
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight

(07-29-2016, 07:00 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Im sorry for what I did unpoke. But anyway, people do this all the time and it really gets under my skin. Sometimes people will even kill someone even though an innocent wrongfully attacked them.

For example, Person A is attacked by person B for no reason at all and that fact is obvious.

Person A then kills person B out of self defense and then Person C decides they wanna kill Person A for killing an innocent even though it was pretty obvious what went down.

I see these things happen all the time and nothing can be done about it because the rule is too big of a blanket statement.

PLS FIX

Leo does this ALL the fucking time where if an rdmer tries to kill me and i kill the rdmer he comes and kills me saying that i killed an inno despite both being innos.
Find

(07-29-2016, 05:55 PM)Daniel Wrote:  I find it extremely ridiculous when large RDM trains occur because someone finds it logical to kill someone who kills a called out innocent.

If someone is called out, and they are killed, the killer should not be killed for following that kos, and if they are killed and the person that killed them is innocent, they should be slain.

It makes no sense to kill someone who follows a KOS just because the kos'd person was innocent. You should be killing the person who called the KOS.

(Example:

Mini: KOS Daniel
Kuro kills Daniel
Daniel is innocent, so EmperorWhale kills Kuro for killing an innocent
Kuro also happens to be an innocent, so Terran kills Emperor whale for killing that innocent!

)

Please make it a rule that you can't kill people for following KOS's.

if this became a rule this would be so easily abusable by T's

T calls out inno, inno is killed and T walks out free, repeat repeat repeat.
Find