Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Remove Eek?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove map ttt_eek_v6

I personally don't mind the map and have no issues with it, but the vast majority of players seem to have severe FPS drops and issues playing. The map shouldn't be in the cycle if it causes this problem.

i have 30 fps looking at most points in the map

it seems like a lot of people also do

+1
Find

(07-29-2016, 09:16 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  i have 30 fps looking at most points in the map

+1

Dang not 30 fps, 30 fps is unplayable!

Yeah, this map has a serious leak in it, and should be removed.

+1
Find

(07-29-2016, 09:19 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 09:16 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  i have 30 fps looking at most points in the map

+1

30 fps is very choppy and its very hard for me to aim with it, as I type in the steam overlay its l a g.

why are you being an asshole btw

My fps goes from around 180 to a solid 15. Please either optimize the map or remove it Q.Q
When a dragon round begins.

(07-29-2016, 09:21 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 09:19 PM)[PAC] Bradley Wrote:  

+1

30 fps is very choppy and its very hard for me to aim with it, as I type in the steam overlay its l a g.

why are you being an asshole btw
> Asshole

30 fps isn't choppy at all, I used to be able to play on 30 fps on my old PC just fine, and that was 30 fps on every single game, not just one map.
Find

30FPS is total garbage by the way.
Find

Ok. this is the first one ill agree with. it does seem to slow down alot. and lately. thanks to people like (fancy) its been crashing people games
Find

Even if I enable multicore I still get a solid 18 frames when I look from one point to the other.

When I shoot it becomes a slideshow presentation of another guy pulling an awp out of their ass and shooting me in the face for lagging
Find