Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Offertory Basket

removed.

Interesting idea, but for 10k? Some of these should be buffed.
Umpty Dumpty

(07-28-2016, 01:42 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Interesting idea, but for 10k? Some of these should be buffed.

I feel like I've lowballed some of them just to be safe, but I also feel like for a month you get at least the value you put in for them.

Not to mention this would be a solid high tiered update.
Find

(07-28-2016, 01:42 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Interesting idea, but for 10k? Some of these should be buffed.

10k is not hard to get just kill the worm 10 times and you got it
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Copycat, I demand a 10% Cut of all Profits.
Find

Fortune sounds pretty cool, but is it permanent? And I think it should be at least 5 hours
Find

The only good thing here is the weapon swap, everything else is super not worth it if you're paying 10k.
Find

so if i owned a railgun could i change it into a mac10 and have a machine gun firing railgun....Sick! or a rail shot-gun! sicckkkkkkkkkkkk
Find

(07-28-2016, 09:06 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  so if i owned a railgun could i change it into a mac10 and have a machine gun firing railgun....Sick! or a rail shot-gun! sicckkkkkkkkkkkk

You obviously couldn't change the type of godlikes.
Those are unique guns with models and stats only unique to themselves.

It's basically saying like a primordial rifle with bleed could become a primordial huge with bleed, or kaiju, etc
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(07-28-2016, 09:08 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(07-28-2016, 09:06 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  so if i owned a railgun could i change it into a mac10 and have a machine gun firing railgun....Sick! or a rail shot-gun! sicckkkkkkkkkkkk

You obviously couldn't change the type of godlikes.
Those are unique guns with models and stats only unique to themselves.

It's basically saying like a primordial rifle with bleed could become a primordial huge with bleed, or kaiju, etc

Wasn't specified so my dream still lives on.
inb4 railgun prices rocket kappa
Find