Damage: N/A
Firerate: -17%
Stability: +35%
Accuracy: +35%
Mobility: -5%
Clip: N/A
Reload Speed: -25%
Drawspeed: -10%
Suffix: Every shot that you take has a 1 in 6 change to "Charge" the pistol, causing it to glow red (Maybe shake like the plasma pistol on Halo?). Upon shooting after this takes effect, your shot will do double damage. However, if you don't hit anyone, you'll instead take about 30 damage yourself. (The following is DEBATABLE) Maybe you could put the pistol away to pull it out at another time while keeping the charge? Comment below?

sooooooooooooo

railgun pistol?
Find

Not really. I just figured it'd shoot an extra-damaging shot, maybe with a cute looking fiery glow. I just sorta based it off of the Halo plasma pistol, there'd be no beams like from the railgun. You wouldn't charge it manually, it'd be RNG, and whether or not stashing it or not for later is up to you guys. DAMAGE N/A doesn't mean it doesn't do damage, it still does normal pistol damage, just...no stat modifier...

:(
Find

Make it the P228 model and we're in business.
Umpty Dumpty

tbh, pistols are already 2shot hs, and makes it a chargable shot that deals bonus damage and could possibly make it a 1 shot hs is pretty damn op, maybe add a negative damage % on it to balance things out a bit
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Also, Striker is a really shit name. Call it something like a plasma pistol or anything else.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I figured it'd be a 1 in 6 chance to do the deagle (one hit headshot), but if you miss, it fucks you over. So if you spray fire the pistol and the suffix activates, you might miss, so you wanna shoot it slow and smart. Oh well. I guess this idea was a poot.
Find

(08-02-2016, 08:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  I figured it'd be a 1 in 6 chance to do the deagle (one hit headshot), but if you miss, it fucks you over. So if you spray fire the pistol and the suffix activates, you might miss, so you wanna shoot it slow and smart. Oh well. I guess this idea was a poot.

I agree. We NEED more unique weapons. I'm not talking about Godlikes or Celestials. I mean like the Umpty, Glock a doodle, Banshee, Nighthawk, even Bellum. A weapon doesn't need to be worth 80k in order to be unique.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Okay, newer, BETTER idea

Model: BENELLI
Name: NTG
Rarity: CELESTIAL
Damage: -99%
Firerate: +99%
Stability: +99%
Accuracy: -99%
Mobility: -50%
Clip: +50
Reload Speed: N/A
Drawspeed: N/A
Suffix: Every second shot shoots you in the foot with no negative damage stat.
Find

(08-02-2016, 08:41 PM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  tbh, pistols are already 2shot hs, and makes it a chargable shot that deals bonus damage and could possibly make it a 1 shot hs is pretty damn op, maybe add a negative damage % on it to balance things out a bit

you act like there isn't another secondary that already one shots... *Cough* Deagle *Cough*