Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Terran
6 hours ago
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,346,   Full Statistics

Can I Please Get Unbaned
Posted by: F-R-O-S-T - 08-05-2016, 07:25 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (2)

I was banned for avoiding a slay when what realy happened was I got a slay when I was about to leave I was not trying to avoid it if i get unbanned i will take a couple of slays or somrthing I just Had to leave

Print this item

Crouch jump cooldown
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 08-05-2016, 06:00 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Several times I've died due to the crouch jump cooldown not letting me crouch to get over a ledge. The suggestion is that the cooldown shouldn't apply if you are touching an object. So if there's a ledge you are running into/touching, the cooldown wont stop you from jumping over it.

Print this item

Lost Boss Drops
Posted by: 2bias - 08-05-2016, 02:42 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

Basically, we went to the lobby after looting the chest, had the "Error loading shop inventory..." error, and when our inventories came back up all the items we rolled from the final chest were gone.

This happened to everyone on our team.

Print this item

Add more punishable offensive words
Posted by: Ritt - 08-04-2016, 10:18 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (12)

the rule in place about the use of the n word is a great rule.
but i feel it should include the word Fa**ot. and if it does it should be enforced by staff more....

i myself can be on the server for any given time frame and the word Fa**ot is typed in chat or said in voice multiple times along with other offensive terms. and every time i see it i try to say please can we not use it and nothing happens.

IMO its just as offensive as the n word and should be punishable just the same.

Print this item

Happy Birthday to a special person
Posted by: GreatP3ngi - 08-04-2016, 07:02 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (15)

Happy birthday MuvP3nguin

hahahahahahahahahah..

i have no friends

Print this item

Member and Higher Giveaway
Posted by: fanc typh - 08-04-2016, 01:40 AM - Forum: General - Replies (39)

Well, due to band and then school i will soon be hardly seen.
So, in the time being, i will be doing a giveaway for my X-Cape!

Please, note, this giveaway is for MEMBERS AND HIGHER.

The way this will work is you just need to choose a number between 1 and 78992.
In a couple of days i will use a random number generator and have a winner chosen!
gl.

Print this item

(Weapon) Karasu no Tsubasa
Posted by: Aresuft - 08-03-2016, 08:41 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (25)

Name:
Karasu no Tsubasa

Weapon Slot:
Primary (Disables Melee)

Rarity:
Exotic

Stats:
+20% Mobility
+20% Range

The sword is also not like other melee weapons. The way it attacks is in a slash rather than the point where the cross hair is pointing.

Effects:

Starving- The weapon will start out in a "starving" state, it will be rather weak (Compared to its sated form) and will swing very slowly. The weapon will instantly kill anyone who is below 75 health. Upon getting a kill with this weapon it becomes hungry and gains more power.

Hungry- The weapon starts to regain strength. It still continues to swing very slowly but it now instantly kills anyone who is damaged. Achieving another kill with this weapon will bring it to its final form, Sated.

Sated- The sword has reached its full power, it swings quickly and instantly kills any opponent it hits. The color of the cooling cells on the sides of the blade indicate what you are. Blue cells would mean that you are a detective, Green cells prove your innocent, and Red cells show you're a traitor.

*(As Innocent and Detective you skip the Hungry stage. One kill with the weapon while Starving will make it Sated.)
**(Only RIGHTFUL kills will power up the weapon)

Hungry V

Sated V
ImageImage

Bigger Pictures

Print this item

Hardest Event Run
Posted by: Kuro - 08-03-2016, 08:19 AM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

I promised I would upload this so here it is.

Nield, Leo, Ato and I decided to do a 4 man event run and it went to shit pretty fast.

We failed on the fourth pillar and then decided to try again.

What became of our second try became the hardest event run I've ever done and it was purely due to negligence and tiredness.

It was hell, we struggled a ton, laughed a ton and we managed to clinch it!

Never give up, even if you suck!

Print this item

Weapon ideas
Posted by: zin1000 - 08-03-2016, 07:33 AM - Forum: Coinshop Suggestions - Replies (2)

borderlands inspired
name: Splasher Blashter
Rarity: Purple-Primordial
weapon type: sg 553
Stats
+18% fire rate
+14% damage
+10 clip
-18% mobility
-15% stability
-18% reload speed
suffix: 1 in 13-14 chance to make a purple splash on the target making them take 20-30% more damage for 1.5-3 seconds

gun model (give it a gun trigger and handle grip)

doing this instead of a traditional borderlands spasher blashter because its a bit hard to recreate and implement in the game without looking a bit too big.

name:illusio
rarity: purple
weapon type: tmp
Stats
+17% damage
+21% firerate
+10 clip
-19% stability
-18% mobility
-18% reload speed
suffix: 1 in 13 chance to make target not be able to see ui or gun(can still shoot gun and switch weapons) for 2-5 seconds

gun model(this but the white is black and the black is blue)

Print this item

Trails and Skins
Posted by: zin1000 - 08-03-2016, 06:05 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (10)

The initial idea is having either/both a trail ie a rainbow and a skin ie playermodel looks metallic (with whatever aresuft decides on making it look like). i know some of you might not want to see people running around looking like nyan cat or a guy who couldn't decide on his costume for Halloween and made him look like a tree trunk just so he can scare the little ones while they go trick or treating. so how apparent the trail is and the appropriate skins will be decided by aresuft or whoever. if you don't already know what i mean by a trail or skin is then a skin is something that changes the look of your player model ie looking like dirt and a trail is a animation that follows behind you while you move ie a the rainbow that follows nyancat. let me know if its dumb or actually not too bad. REPLY ABOUT SKINS TOO PLEASE( yeah i know trails are part of this thread but its not the only thing on this thread)

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 941 online users. » 23 Member(s) | 918 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, Brassx , Bri, CoachGrump, Creeper Hugger, Dylansonfire, james32123, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Mad King Blizzard, MAGES., Mean & Evil, Mex, Moor3, Not John Smith , Originalmind, Phrot, Piam2900, Tango(SCRUB), Tcupp, TheTholarExpress, VictorinoD