Karasu no Tsubasa

Weapon Slot:
Primary (Disables Melee)

Rarity:
Exotic

Stats:
+20% Mobility
+20% Range

The sword is also not like other melee weapons. The way it attacks is in a slash rather than the point where the cross hair is pointing.

Effects:

Starving- The weapon will start out in a "starving" state, it will be rather weak (Compared to its sated form) and will swing very slowly. The weapon will instantly kill anyone who is below 75 health. Upon getting a kill with this weapon it becomes hungry and gains more power.

Hungry- The weapon starts to regain strength. It still continues to swing very slowly but it now instantly kills anyone who is damaged. Achieving another kill with this weapon will bring it to its final form, Sated.

Sated- The sword has reached its full power, it swings quickly and instantly kills any opponent it hits. The color of the cooling cells on the sides of the blade indicate what you are. Blue cells would mean that you are a detective, Green cells prove your innocent, and Red cells show you're a traitor.

*(As Innocent and Detective you skip the Hungry stage. One kill with the weapon while Starving will make it Sated.)
**(Only RIGHTFUL kills will power up the weapon)

Hungry V

Sated V
ImageImage

Bigger Pictures

no stfu faggot.

+1, looks pretty cool, and you did take your time to model it.
Find

Wow that's not OP at all
Find

Wow op

Its a weapon replacement and requires kills to gain its full potential. Seeing as how the bow insta kills and this weapon will also call you out as a traitor, I think it'll be fine. The leg biter also does 67 damage anyway and that is a melee weapon

Edit: You also have to be near the person. Its not like you can get sniped with it lol
Find

tbh i didnt really read the suggestion fully but -1 for the name.
Find

Yeah I dont like the name either but if the weapon is only a close range weapon it seems pretty balanced seeing how it disables melee and it would be pretty challenging to get to sated.
Find

I read it.

(08-03-2016, 08:46 PM)Terran Wrote:  Wow op
Find

can we press E to deflect bullets also? Left shift to have afar dash attack. Can we double Jump too?!?

Hi genji
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(08-03-2016, 09:07 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  can we press E to deflect bullets also? Left shift to have  afar dash attack. Can we double Jump too?!?

Hi genji

Are you relating the two because its green?
Find