Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,006,   Forum posts: 74,337,   Full Statistics

Odd loadout bug
Posted by: Bathory (She/They) - 03-16-2016, 08:27 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (7)

All of my items were being forced into their vanilla names, not sure if they worked as intended or not.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9399806/FRG/report/20160316131512_1.jpg

I reloaded loadout, didnt fix it. Dropped the weapons and picked them up, didnt fix it. Changed maps, still the same.

It has yet to show me a normal name of the items. Maps later, nothing has changed.

Print this item

Queen Snowy Spartan un-ban request
Posted by: Lady Arya, Queen of the Snow - 03-16-2016, 02:13 PM - Forum: Unbanned - Replies (14)

Current steam name: Lady Arya, Queen of the Snow

Name when banned: Queen Burning Blizzard

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129332079

Staff: unknown

Length: permanent with ability to request appeal

I would like the ban to be repealed

Avoid Slay x2

Unintentionally i did commit the avoid slay

What happened: i rdmed and when i was supposed to be auto slain, im not sure how, but i did not and i continued to play.

I was banned Nov 19, 2015

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

I've been to hell and back.
Posted by: Dreadark - 03-16-2016, 03:49 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (2)

HELP ME! MY FRIENDS DONT ACCEPT ME ANYMORE!SickSickSick

Print this item

Minehuis Member Plus App
Posted by: Minehuis - 03-16-2016, 01:47 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (3)

Steam Name(Current):Minehuis

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes Cyan Spy banned me for going afk once and Nuggie over ruled it

Why would you like to be promoted?: I can get on at odd times like 5 am then rdmers come on its a pain the dairy air

Why do you think we should promote you?: I can be chill I learned lifes like a box of choclates and there is a surprise on ever corner
but I like to have fun on one of the best gmod servers since its the best server I want to help it out

Do you have any administrative experience?: Little bit of minecraft

Additional Details: I'm back from the dead no the real world whatever

Print this item

Killer's member app
Posted by: Sporsinick - 03-16-2016, 12:50 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): Killerkong

Time played on servers? 162 Hours and 34 Min

Where did you hear about this server?: Got bored of playing NTG so I talked to Enchantabun, he recommended here. Shortly after, I got hooked as I did with NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: I've been on here a while, everyone's friendly, I enjoy being on the server, and gotten to know some cool people ...oh, and also Peer pressure  Tongue.

Reffered by: N/A

Additional Details: I really enjoy everything about the server. My experience from NTG has taught me how to contribute to the community and how to generally be helpful to those who need it. Becoming member is the next level of being immersed in the FRG community, and hopefully I'll learn more things in my experiences in FRG. Thanks for considering my application, and feel free to give any feedback you feel is necessary.

Print this item

Gmod Glitches
Posted by: fanc typh - 03-15-2016, 06:50 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

I finally decided to ask for help through the forums for my problem.
As some might have noticed, I havent been playing Gmod hardly at all recently.
This is why:

Whenever I join a Gmod server, my FPS will drop from ~300 to ~20 fps as i aim myself closer to the center of the map.
So while this disables me from playing maps without absurd lag spikes, i would normally be able to deal with it.
However, as I also use my mouse, it skips very large chunks of my screen as I aim back and forth.

In short, when I play the center of the map causes me large lag spikes, and my mouse constantly hops around the screen as i move it, even in very small amounts.

I have verified the cache of Gmod, completely re-installed it, etc, and nothing has seemed to work so far.
If anyone has an idea to fix it, please let me know.
Thanks.

Print this item

My new twitch channel!
Posted by: Zott - 03-15-2016, 04:07 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (5)

Hey everyone. I've started playing more on my console and because of that I started streaming! I normally stream black ops 3 multiplayer and zombies, but I'm willing to stream games like Just Cause 3 and Fallout 4. My link is twitch.tv/the_real_zott if you would like to go and watch me! Thanks!

Print this item

whoops
Posted by: Kcat - 03-15-2016, 02:16 PM - Forum: General - Replies (3)

So, someone lended me a bellum for the event and now I can't remember who it was for the life of me, it was on Saturday of last week so if anyone can confirm, that'd be great. Heart

Print this item

Wilkins Coffee
Posted by: Terran - 03-15-2016, 06:09 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (8)

Print this item

Long-term plan for Achievements.
Posted by: Terran - 03-15-2016, 12:28 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

It'll be a while, but eventually people will clear the Achievement hurdles and then be sort of stuck in a limbo. I was thinking that if you get to a tier in an achievement (Like 500 M16 Kills, etc), then you could "Reset" it in exchange for Forerunner Fragments. Because, let's be honest, we'll all probably find one favorite title and never really switch from it, so the rest would be useless sort of?

Anyways, just a thought.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 891 online users. » 38 Member(s) | 853 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Boolerino, Brassx , Brick, Brim, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Crimson Queen♪, Fear, heavysandvich5, Hugs, J. "Big Iron Bastard" McSixShoot, jasper, Jyu Viole Grace, Kazen, KittyPrincess, Lee, Leyzr, Manzy, Mean & Evil, Mélusine, Mex, Not John Smith , Phrot, Pies, RagingDemon, Revs1231, seus, stoopid, Suns, Swedish Submarine, Terran, The Suess, tom, Tonifur, twentysix, Unknown