Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Odd loadout bug

All of my items were being forced into their vanilla names, not sure if they worked as intended or not.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9399806/FRG/report/20160316131512_1.jpg

I reloaded loadout, didnt fix it. Dropped the weapons and picked them up, didnt fix it. Changed maps, still the same.

It has yet to show me a normal name of the items. Maps later, nothing has changed.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

this happens every once in a while, brass was probably uploading stuff mid round.
Find

It is still like this several rounds/even a map later.

I doubt it is related to him patching anything mid round.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

this is happening with me too.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Hmm. Very strange. Do the stats show up if you press J?
Find

Nope, it treats all my loadout items like vanilla ones. Not even a popup. But the guns still function as normal.

It changed back to normal all of a sudden when i loaded one map after like 2-3 maps of vanilla names.
Find

Same thing is happening to me now. I have confirmed the stats still apply, it's just the name/stat table isn't on the weapon clientside for you specifically. Very odd..
Find

Source = Spaghetti
Find