Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

Spoon Upgrades
Posted by: Terran - 06-19-2016, 07:59 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

Now, we can obviously "Enhance" our Spoons, but this is a different idea. A very different idea. Basically, there will be a number of hard-to-get drops that can be applied to a Spoon to "Boost" it in a unique way. Only one permanent Boost may be applied at a time, for any spoon.

-BOOSTS-
Targeting Module: For every Spoon hit, you have a 25% chance for the next Spoon swing to land, regardless of the distance from who you hit. This wears off after two to three seconds of triggering.

Flash Feathers: When attached, you gain +10% Mobility to your Spoon.

Extend-o-Spoon: After putting this on, when you right-click with a Spoon, it'll extend about 7-8 feet to hit someone with +50% damage (+50% of the 12 damage, so 18), at the cost of being 4x as slow as normal Spooning.

Treacherous Spoon: As you spoon someone, every 10 points of damage that they do to you will inflict 3 damage to them. This -ONLY- takes effect for a second after you hit them, refreshing each hit. Headshots don't trigger the effect.

Mystic Spoon: When you hold your Spoon out, you have a 100% chance of surviving a lethal blow if your HP was above 50%. (E.G a deagle headshot would leave you at 1HP). [ONLY WHEN THE SPOON IS OUT.]

Unlimited Spoon Works: Your Spoon gains +100% Damage (24 a hit), but each hit causes the Force effect to yourself.

Draining Spoon: Your Spoon gains a 1 in 4 chance to slow whoever it hits by 10%. This stacks up to 50% and lasts 3 seconds.

Leeching Spoon: Every time that you hit someone with your Spoon, you have a 1 in 6 chance to make them drop their currently-held magazine.

Suggest more SPOON-related ideas! The SPOON must become more powerful!

Print this item

Clombs123 ban appeal #3
Posted by: Clombs123 - 06-19-2016, 05:39 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (20)

Steam Name (Current): Clombs123

Steam Name (During incident): Clombs123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48133050

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056531829/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Im tired of your constant problem causing/rdming. you have received too many chances" i was banned for propkilling and general douchebaggery

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details:
it has been 2 months since my last appeal and i have been working on the things that have got me banned. now realize that the things i have done are things that can't be allowed on this server, If im unbanned, I will not do that stuff anymore. I will treat the admins and mods with respect and will not propkill. i have been working hard on my attitude and I assure everyone that It won't be a problem anymore.

Print this item

Quality spooning while hanging with the guys
Posted by: Mougwi - 06-19-2016, 05:18 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

Yup. Spending some quality time right here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Revenant doesn't select a target if you re-equip
Posted by: Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 06-19-2016, 03:30 AM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

I'm trying to level up my revenant along side a different gun, so I switch between the two. Sometimes I forget to swap to revenant before round so I have to re-equipm but it doesn't give me a target. Killing yourself preround with non killbind also seems to bug it too.

Print this item

Patchnotes 6/18/2016
Posted by: Brassx - 06-19-2016, 01:09 AM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (13)

Bloodfury Changes
•Lowered it's max damage stat.
•Lowered it's firerate stat.
•Lowered it's max mobility.
•It now has a slower reload time.
•It now has -50% "Deploy Speed".

This may be a bit of an overnerf, but seeing as MAC10's are pretty nuts, I think it will be fine when combo'd with it's unique trait.

Last Prayer Changes
•The fully upgraded form now has a 1 in 2 chance to Richochet.
•Its XP rates have been adjusted so it's a little easier to level up.

Megalodon Rifle Changes
•It now has a scope overlay in rifle mode when zoomed in.
•It's headshot multiplier in rifle mode has been increased.
•It's rifle mode base damage has also been increased.
•Fixed a lot of bugs with it.

Other changes
•Revenant tier will now assign new targets when the target leaves or dies without you killing them.
•Doomscooper now has a bit more range and Mobility.

Print this item

Revenant not picking a new person to kill
Posted by: block - 06-19-2016, 01:07 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

So as the title says if your target gets killed by other thing but your gun then it does not change and you cant lvl it i'll post pic if needed

Print this item

Tiny Bloodfury change
Posted by: Terran - 06-18-2016, 11:36 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

I think that it should have -10% mobility by default (not upgradeable), and have a slightly longer draw time. The main problem is that you can run around with, say, a swift or lightweight secondary, then pull it out and instantly kill someone.

I'm O.K with it having ridiculously high damage and being a Mac10 as it is, but the draw time should be 2x as long as a standard weapon, and the mobility should make you move slower with it always. The gun is just too cancerous otherwise.

Pretty please? The hugest issue is the draw time. The gun is spectacular, you should be able to rip people a new asshole but you shouldn't be able to run up to them, switch in .2 seconds and then gun them down with 50 damage headshots on a mac10.

Print this item

Can HUGE's become slightly better again?
Posted by: Terran - 06-18-2016, 09:58 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

The only real upside to a HUGE is the suffixes/effects, and now when you have a 1 in 30 or a 1 in 50 chance, that's...On average, it triggers 3-5 times per 150 bullets? The damage for a HUGE is abysmal as-is, and they're just not fun to use.

Print this item

last prayer kinda sux
Posted by: Unpoke - 06-18-2016, 09:48 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

The Last Prayer needs some kind of buff, nothing makes it better than a regular deagle. Maybe 100% ricochet would be cool, I never really see it so it should be easier to spot too
also easier to level would be nice
idk

literally nothing makes it better than a normal deagle, since the ricochet never really does anything either, most maps are too open
at least with 100%, you can kinda strat with it

Print this item

[ban Unknowen]
Posted by: [Desert Strike] - 06-18-2016, 09:03 PM - Forum: Unbanned - Replies (5)

Steam Name (Current):[Desert Strike]

Steam Name (During incident):[Desert Strike]

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dreadfuldeath63/

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dreadfuldeath63/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unknown!

Length of the ban:7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Becouse i think its false/ been mistaken.

Reason for ban: Rdm and leaf

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason? I don't know.

Additional details: Ok if i rdm and leaf it was becouse my computer crashed on me and i talked to staff they can't seem to find who ban me/ Remember. I been in a fight with member becouse he false slaying me and saying i rdm. When i watched him walk in the room and put bomb on the play and run out and bomb went out JUST HIM and i went in the player blow up and i shot the guy who put the bomb on him. Ever sence that he been abusing powers by making up things to get me slay or gaged.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1205 online users. » 31 Member(s) | 1174 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, Black Knight, Boolerino, Brassx , Brim, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Creeper Hugger, DonP, DoYouWantCereal, Eat my nuts, Fia, Hackbot, heavysandvich5, Hugs, Jyu Viole Grace, Mean & Evil, Phrot, Revs1231, Ruastin, Schizophrenic Car Wash, Skullkid94700, Slanderman_, Suns, Tarrasque, Tcupp, twentysix, white