Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Dylansonfire - Member app...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Dylansonfire
Yesterday, 07:12 PM
» Replies: 0
War
Forum: General
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:31 AM
» Replies: 1
membership
Last Post: Terran
Yesterday, 04:30 AM
» Replies: 5
@white - Membership Appli...
Last Post: Swedish Submarine
05-11-2024, 01:23 AM
» Replies: 3
why im banned???1???
Forum: Unbanned
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-09-2024, 09:04 PM
» Replies: 5
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-09-2024, 02:58 PM
» Replies: 6
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: TJ1524
05-09-2024, 04:58 AM
» Replies: 4
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,451,   Latest member: overlooks55,   Forum threads: 9,016,   Forum posts: 74,379,   Full Statistics

Brassx - Robbing Players
Posted by: Enchantable - 06-23-2016, 03:20 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Brassx

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:40846692

Map the event happened on: frg_lobby_wip_v8

Date of event: june 22, 2016. 10:14 PM Central

What Happened?: He put 100,000 coins into a pot and announced to those who entered it "I will refund whatever you put in". Instead of doing so he just gave the entire server a crate, even those who did not enter.

Witnesses: Revs, Jodie, Terran, Tobias, Excel, Eclipse, Kuro, Nield, Siglings, etc.

Evidence:
Winning jackpot:

Giving Server Enhancable Crates:

Print this item

Jaxible attempted rdm and leave, Brockybaby rdm and leave
Posted by: nield - 06-22-2016, 09:58 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):  BrockyBaby  Jaxible

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:67979337 STEAM_0:0:57071684

Map the event happened on: Whtehouse

Date of event: 23/6/16 (Australian time, not sure server time)

What Happened?: Jaxible starts firing wildly at the start of the round and brings me to 49 health, my T buddy one deags him, saving me, then BrockyBaby comes through a door and guns me down, after having also rdmed Jerome. Both then leave.

Witnesses: Jerome, Fancy Typhlosion, Zarox, Tobias.

Evidence: Image

Print this item

Soul's Member Application
Posted by: Azimuth - 06-22-2016, 09:46 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (10)

Steam Name(Current): Soul

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 155.5 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Nowhere I just saw "custom weapons"

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been karma banned: An innocent decided to rdm, so I killed him, then about 4 other innocents decided to come after me because they saw me kill him, and then, next round, there was another rdmer. I was karma banned next round.

Why do you want to join?: I wish to become a member to become more of a part of this server. I saw how many people were members and how connected they were with this server and I wished to do so, too.

Referred by: No one

Additional Details: None

Print this item

Tested the Bloodfurry's firerate
Posted by: Kuro - 06-22-2016, 09:09 PM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

After it reached the max level it seemed to be shooting much slower than it should have as a mac10 should. We were told the G36c as a base has modified stats similar to a mac10 so we tested it ourselves.

We were testing Enchantables' Bloodfury against my Kaiju Mac10 which has the typical low recoil with a 10% firerate. So in contrast his Bloodfury should be firing at the same if not similar firerates, with higher recoil.

Ignore the first 10 seconds as I had some recording lag, the next tests should be valid as comparison.

The first two tests were purely fire-rate.
The third one is general recoil.
The fourth one is an accuracy test while constantly shooting.

Keep in mind there are changes coming to the Bloodfury so this test will be invalid soon enough.

Print this item

Possible shotgun chance bug
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 06-22-2016, 07:07 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (3)

Every other shotgun I've seen is a 1 in 6.4 chance, is this a bug or am I just bad?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

The lag is evil
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 06-22-2016, 03:43 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

Is it a sign?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Print this item

Just want you guys to know.
Posted by: doctorRat - 06-22-2016, 03:42 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

I always come back to my computer with a few unread messages, from random people within this community. I see these and feel a little bad that you guys messaged and I did not respond.

I want you to know that ninety percent of the time, unless my steam says I am in a game, I am away from my computer. The other ten percent is when I am on a game away from steam, and even then I try to answer as often as I can.

I promise I am not ignoring your guys' and ladies' messages. Just not getting them in time.

Thank you and good night.

Print this item

Fancy Typhlosion's +Member Application
Posted by: fanc typh - 06-22-2016, 03:22 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Steam Name: Fanc Tiph

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Never been banned besides name changes.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I personally would like to be promoted so that I might help keep gameplay fun and more, what I would say "fair" for other players, as I recently being more active, have had situations where staff has had to get called onto the server to deal with someone either RDMing or trolling, which usually takes about 5-10 minutes.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I believe I should be promoted due to my want to just make the server more fun to play on. Nobody likes it whenever someone else shows up just to ruin another's fun, and I would like to help in stopping those situations from occurring as often as they might.

Do you have any administrative experience?: Yes. I was a Moderator back on NTG, I've been admin throughout two other Gmod servers, and Moderator/Admin in a few Minecraft servers way back when.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I try to be as active as I possibly can. As summer progresses i might be seen less, due to summer band and numerous projects I need to complete. However, I always try to be on when I can and try to be as unbiased and as fair as possible in situations.

Print this item

Devestator159 CSGOEgg.com Member application *updated*
Posted by: Devestator159 - 06-22-2016, 02:03 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (4)

Steam Name(Current): Devestator159 CSGOEgg.com

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 208 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Friends when it was just starting

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes, screwed around a bit too much and got a 1 week ban.

Why do you want to join?: I've been playing on the server for a while and really enjoy it.

Print this item

Rarekappa - Glitching Richland Trap
Posted by: 2bias - 06-21-2016, 07:55 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): RareKappa

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:47619616

Map the event happened on: ttt_richland

Date of event: 6/21/16

What Happened?: He put a couch in the richland trap, causing it to glitch out and infinitely explode, causing 6 people to die to it

Witnesses:

Evidence:

Putting the couch in the trap:

All the people that died to it:

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1231 online users. » 17 Member(s) | 1214 Guest(s)
Brassx , Danderp, De_Vour, Dylansonfire, GoldenGuy, heavysandvich5, Kaelis, KittyPrincess, MAGES., Revs, Simba, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, Skullkid94700, Tarrasque, Tcupp, The Apothecary