Clombs123 ban appeal #3

Steam Name (Current): Clombs123

Steam Name (During incident): Clombs123

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48133050

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056531829/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: "Im tired of your constant problem causing/rdming. you have received too many chances" i was banned for propkilling and general douchebaggery

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details:
it has been 2 months since my last appeal and i have been working on the things that have got me banned. now realize that the things i have done are things that can't be allowed on this server, If im unbanned, I will not do that stuff anymore. I will treat the admins and mods with respect and will not propkill. i have been working hard on my attitude and I assure everyone that It won't be a problem anymore.

Find

+1 if you agree to stop shitting up the teamspeak
Find

(06-19-2016, 05:51 AM)Kuro Wrote:  +1 if you agree to stop shitting up the teamspeak

if you think im the worst on the teamspkeak, then you dont spend enough time on it

Find

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Find

it says in the title this is your 3rd ban appeal but i swear this seems like your tenth idk why lmao

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(06-19-2016, 05:54 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 05:51 AM)Kuro Wrote:  +1 if you agree to stop shitting up the teamspeak

if you think im the worst on the teamspkeak, then you dont spend enough time on it

not even 3 hours ago, you posted a gif of a guy literally ripping his asshole in half.
Find

(06-19-2016, 06:15 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(06-19-2016, 05:54 AM)Clombs123 Wrote:  

not even 3 hours ago, you posted a gif of a guy literally ripping his asshole in half.

sorry, i misread the vibes i got from you, i thought you would be into it. my bad

Find

Please keep this guy ban
Find

You were okay to play with but if your ban appeal has been rejected twice then i can't really see why it should be accepted now...
Find

(06-19-2016, 04:21 PM)[Phazz3] Cant Touch This Wrote:  You were okay to play with but if your ban appeal has been rejected twice then i can't really see why it should be accepted now...

This is his fourth ban appeal, if you failed the first three, why do you think anymore ban appeal will help you?
Find