Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Not John Smith
4 hours ago
» Replies: 4
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Yesterday, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Yesterday, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,009,   Forum posts: 74,345,   Full Statistics

Forum idea
Posted by: D3F4ULT - 08-09-2016, 11:56 PM - Forum: Suggestions - No Replies

Just a simple idea for forums from what i see from the darkrp server forums im apart of is that you can use @[name] to target people in your post and notify in a topic including them or in a report it helps alot from my experience so if i did @brassx it would take brass's name and highlight it and notify him of the post he was tagged in

Print this item

Celery God's ban appeal.
Posted by: ❤ Clairebear ❤ - 08-09-2016, 11:18 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (17)

Steam Name (Current): Celery God

Steam Name (During incident): Celery God™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26830324

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rmaring/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: It would make more sense for it to be repealed, but I'll settle for whatever.

Reason for ban: Ghosting + RDM and leave / refusal to slay.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: The details are fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I had accidentally ghosted if that makes any sense. The other two are true, I think.

Additional details:
       Look, I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I was being a little dick the night I got banned. I had RDM'd someone for funsies, and I refused to kill myself for a round. Earlier that day I was on the teamspeak with a few people on the staff (I think it was Chosen, McNuggie, Cyan, and a couple of others). I think I accidentally let the location of someone slip. Now, at this point there was a lot of bullshit going on in my life, and not only was I an asshole, I didn't know how to handle it. I caused a lot of drama because of it. They say hindsight is 20/20, and this made me realize why. I'm not using this as an excuse, just telling the reason why I was like that. I would like to apologize for being like that.
       Another thing I'd like to apologize for is my forum posts, back then. A year ago I was a lot more dickish than I am now, and I didn't know how to handle life. Since then I'd like to think I've learned more about myself and the world, and I can better filter myself and be more, normal, I guess. You'd have to be the judge of that. I know that none of you can really do that, but it's been a year. I'd just like another chance. I'd appreciate it very much if you could do this for me.

EDIT: So, I've been on the forums for a few days. I really hadn't realized how much and how deeply I wanted it until I looked at the beginners guide. Those inventory screenshots hit my soul in a way something from a video game never has before. I gazed at the tutorial screenshots for the crystals; the warmth of nostalgia filled my veins, and I had never felt such intense want for such a simple thing since I was a child. There is so much I miss about playing on this server, and I really regret ever taking it for granted. Talking to you guys in the shoutbox enveloped me in a warm comfortable blanket of belonging that nothing else ever has. This means so much more to me than just playing TTT again. This was my hangout after school for months, it was the thing that distracted me from those lonely nights when I didn't have any friends other than you guys. I love this place, and I never want to have to leave it again. Please, Grass, Brass, both of you, I beg you, allow me to have this privilege again.

Print this item

Question Hi there.
Posted by: ❤ Clairebear ❤ - 08-09-2016, 09:40 PM - Forum: General - Replies (9)

It's been a long time. Like, really long. Well, not THAT long, but a year is a 15th of my life at this point, and that seems like a lot to me.

Anyway, how is everyone? I'd like to get you know you guys now, seeing how this server used to be a big part of my life. I honestly feel like I'm that weird uncle who got way to drunk at the family reunion; now trying to claw his way back into the graces of the smith family.

Print this item

AUG Godlike
Posted by: Unpoke - 08-09-2016, 08:01 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (24)

I'm not gonna try giving it a name, it's cringy as shit.
Just kidding, call it Augmentor or Augury, cus AUG.

Basically what it does is it copies the proc of whatever gun the person you're shooting's holding, but rebalances the chance to the equivalent of if it was an aug.

i.e - If your enemy is shootin' up people with a deathbringer, you can spray at 'em and it'd change the 1 in 3 chance for deathball to like 1 in 8 'cus AUG, but if you're shooting at someone who has a trait on a huge that's 1 in 50 to phoenix, it'd be like 1 in 12 for you. Y'feel?

I liked this gun model for it, I also like the optional scope idea since you did it with the Megashark ray

Or this is kinda cool too I guess.

More godlike-esque

Print this item

Gonna stop playing for awhile.
Posted by: Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 08-09-2016, 02:22 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (5)

Recently I haven't been getting as much out of TTT as I used to. The biggest reason being that for some reason I only get around 15 fps now, which probably has something to do with my refusal to disable cosmetics. So I'm probably going to be gone till at least the 19th, which is when the gtx 1060 arrives in the store I go to. I'll probably still do the worm queen though. See you guys in 11 days.

Also I'm going on vacation sometime soon, might intersect with this or it might not, so bye in advance!

Print this item

Dragon round crouch jump
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 08-08-2016, 08:17 PM - Forum: Bug Reports - Replies (1)

The cooldown happens on dragon rounds, dont think this is suppost to happen.

Print this item

introductions
Posted by: jasper - 08-08-2016, 04:31 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Sup guys, Itsa me crippling depression. I'll probably change my name, but for now its going to be the same. But its been a while since ive played on a TTT server and now I'm trying to get back into it! I love the idea of inventory, brings a whole new aspect to the game.
anyway ill stop being a kiss ass and go back and play on the server.

Print this item

fighting mammon
Posted by: block - 08-08-2016, 02:42 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (10)

So i am pretty sure fighting mammon is really hard but at the same time rare so why not lets you fight him like 3 or 2 times.

Print this item

weed/drug dealers and cops
Posted by: Angry_Reaper - 08-08-2016, 02:16 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (12)

what if there was a different way to get coins or exp, u could collect drugs that spawn randomly around the map and u can give them to a dealer or a cop, but u would have to be a certain level, kinda like the age requirment for drinking, u would have to be lvl 20, and

COP
the cop is a good guy, and giving drugs to him makes u more mature and seem more older, giving exp for each thing of drugs u give to him. He could be in the building across from the hanger and spectator duel teleporters, he would need his own room and it should look like an office.

DEALER
the dealer is a bad guy, so giving him the drugs will give u coins, and possibly take exp away? he could be under the huge stair case close to where u spawn, and maybe make it look like a homeless person lived there?

DRUGS
these would be scattered around the map, much like souls or worms, they could either be a weed plant or a bag of cocaine or something like that, and each bag is worth 10 or 100 coins/exp? The rates would be the same for coins and exp. there would be a cap to how much u can give either person so someone cant grab some and hoard it until they can get a million easily. if its 100 coins per drug then make the cap be like 10 drugs each time? if 10 coins then 100 drugs? there would be a cool down before u can give the drugs to either character again, like maybe a 2 day or 3 day cool down to simulate cops looking for the dealer if u give to dealer and if u give to cops it could simulate theres no need as the drugs gave evidence on where the dealer was and they arrested him. U can give to either person any time u want so if u had 3 drugs u can give to a character and get 30 coins or exp easily, but u would still get the cooldown all the same. I think if its 100 coins per drug they should be a bit rarer than everything idk how rare worms are but souls seem pretty common so maybe make it a bit less rare than worms?

Every thing can be changed i just thought it would be a good way to get coins or exp a bit easier while still keeping it fun!!!

Print this item

Deadheala.(Josh). Better known as manager on ntg
Posted by: Deadheala .(Josh). - 08-08-2016, 08:11 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (20)

Seeing as i posted on a thread made on your forums i might as well make a introduction. My name is Josh i have been part of ntg for 1year and 7months. I have known about frg for 1 year and 3 months. I never hated yalls server i always respected what y'all have going on and i have loved some of the things brassx has made on the server. That being said i have talked with a lot of people on frg and even played yalls server. I think its great for the most part, your jihad could do more damage and i have yet to master the grapple but its an amazing server. I won't be joining frg any time soon as my job to ntg is more taxing than anything. I have no job but im actively looking for one and have had many interviews just never hired. I'm a flaming ginger,Overweight, I misspell a lot of stuff, I talk about gay stuff to often, I'm nice to people who are nice/respectful to me,I'll go out of my way to contact you or reply to you, Hate the Fa###t word and Ni#@$r word,and all around loud person. If you don't like me i apologize and if you do like me well thanks. Sorry to anyone i offend or piss off with this post but have a nice day and thanks for reading.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 894 online users. » 5 Member(s) | 889 Guest(s)
Boolerino, Brassx , ManeGunner6, Mélusine, XM GAMING