• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God's ban appeal.

Steam Name (Current): Celery God

Steam Name (During incident): Celery God™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26830324

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rmaring/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: It would make more sense for it to be repealed, but I'll settle for whatever.

Reason for ban: Ghosting + RDM and leave / refusal to slay.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: The details are fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure I had accidentally ghosted if that makes any sense. The other two are true, I think.

Additional details:
       Look, I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I was being a little dick the night I got banned. I had RDM'd someone for funsies, and I refused to kill myself for a round. Earlier that day I was on the teamspeak with a few people on the staff (I think it was Chosen, McNuggie, Cyan, and a couple of others). I think I accidentally let the location of someone slip. Now, at this point there was a lot of bullshit going on in my life, and not only was I an asshole, I didn't know how to handle it. I caused a lot of drama because of it. They say hindsight is 20/20, and this made me realize why. I'm not using this as an excuse, just telling the reason why I was like that. I would like to apologize for being like that.
       Another thing I'd like to apologize for is my forum posts, back then. A year ago I was a lot more dickish than I am now, and I didn't know how to handle life. Since then I'd like to think I've learned more about myself and the world, and I can better filter myself and be more, normal, I guess. You'd have to be the judge of that. I know that none of you can really do that, but it's been a year. I'd just like another chance. I'd appreciate it very much if you could do this for me.

EDIT: So, I've been on the forums for a few days. I really hadn't realized how much and how deeply I wanted it until I looked at the beginners guide. Those inventory screenshots hit my soul in a way something from a video game never has before. I gazed at the tutorial screenshots for the crystals; the warmth of nostalgia filled my veins, and I had never felt such intense want for such a simple thing since I was a child. There is so much I miss about playing on this server, and I really regret ever taking it for granted. Talking to you guys in the shoutbox enveloped me in a warm comfortable blanket of belonging that nothing else ever has. This means so much more to me than just playing TTT again. This was my hangout after school for months, it was the thing that distracted me from those lonely nights when I didn't have any friends other than you guys. I love this place, and I never want to have to leave it again. Please, Grass, Brass, both of you, I beg you, allow me to have this privilege again.
Find

It's been what, a year? Beside you getting more ripe, I think he's changed a lot. +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Nope, sorry.

I remember people telling me you were complete cancer to play with.

You would constantly cause problems in-game, RDM, and you even ghosted.

You got what you deserved.

It's been a year, sure why not, but you have to work back up to Member and I doubt you'll get +mem again.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-09-2016, 11:34 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  It's been a year, sure why not, but you have to work back up to Member and I doubt you'll get +mem again.

I never had either, dude. I was shot down for both applications.
Find

Oh. Either way.

- That Thrakos Noob

I believe everyone deserves a second chance, and if you really have changed, then good! +1

So... i don't know who you are, and I don't know what type of player you were.

What I DO know is that Perma bans are usually perma for a reason, and it's my personal consideration that someone who was perma'd should only be unbanned if they didn't do what they were banned for.

So, sorry, but a -1 out of me.

You had many chances but you ruined them all -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

great guy. tells me to join his server on deathrun. then removes me. +1

Seriously though. Celery was a dick. but lets be honest. we all are. YOU TOO TOBIAS. You were unbanned anyway
I don't remember celery causing many problems and I remember he was banned for ghosting. If I remember correctly, celery was in the TS Chanel with Nuggie and other people. being he doesn't have push to talk. anything he says goes through his mic. He said something to ghost in game. nuggie in server and TS. Boom, Ban

That's how I remember it. or that might've been for someone else. But I rememeber that specific happening

If the story I told was for someone else. Sorry, Buttt
Second chances are always welcomed. Give him a huge probation, No staff. No Member
but +1 on unban
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.