Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deadheala.(Josh). Better known as manager on ntg

Seeing as i posted on a thread made on your forums i might as well make a introduction. My name is Josh i have been part of ntg for 1year and 7months. I have known about frg for 1 year and 3 months. I never hated yalls server i always respected what y'all have going on and i have loved some of the things brassx has made on the server. That being said i have talked with a lot of people on frg and even played yalls server. I think its great for the most part, your jihad could do more damage and i have yet to master the grapple but its an amazing server. I won't be joining frg any time soon as my job to ntg is more taxing than anything. I have no job but im actively looking for one and have had many interviews just never hired. I'm a flaming ginger,Overweight, I misspell a lot of stuff, I talk about gay stuff to often, I'm nice to people who are nice/respectful to me,I'll go out of my way to contact you or reply to you, Hate the Fa###t word and Ni#@$r word,and all around loud person. If you don't like me i apologize and if you do like me well thanks. Sorry to anyone i offend or piss off with this post but have a nice day and thanks for reading.
Find

Welcome to frg hope to see you on the server
kappa
Find

Hey man backgrounds don't really matter much here(Unless you have a bad one) other than that welcome to the server! I hope you have a good time
Find

Josh is pretty chill. You'll like him.
Also he got me unbanned on NTG.

If you don't plan to play the server why make an introduction? #confused
Find

(08-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  If you don't plan to play the server why make an introduction? #confused

If you don't play the server why post on the forums? #Confused
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

Why not? I mean i've seen many people from frg make introductions on ntg and not join. I just thought i would let you guys know more about me.
Find

(08-08-2016, 03:24 PM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  Why not? I mean i've seen many people from frg make introductions on ntg and not join. I just thought i would let you guys know more about me.

it was a joke. I'm just messing with jake
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Also just a small note josh's grammar is a special kind of terrible, but he isn't an idiot in any sense. Also he's one of the few people I know that truly helps make a community better. Anyways just figured I would put this here since many of you frg people know me better than josh.
Find

ayo man whats up. you're a-ok by me.
Find