Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Dylansonfire
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
» Replies: 2
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
Yesterday, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: codwiu
Yesterday, 06:41 PM
» Replies: 3
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,011,   Forum posts: 74,355,   Full Statistics

Where are the forum games thread?
Posted by: Waffle - 11-16-2014, 07:52 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (7)

bras pls

Print this item

BossMan beta app
Posted by: sticky - 11-16-2014, 06:32 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (6)

Age*: 7 (14)

Where did you hear about this server?*: Well ya know. Friends came here, someone linked it to me so yeah.

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Well on NTG I liked helping out the community and so I thought why not help up Brassx's community.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes, I am an Operator.

Any other info: Well I like Brass, I like friends = Forerunner Gaming

Print this item

Ayyyyy
Posted by: sticky - 11-16-2014, 06:27 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (3)

Hey guys! Well I am and NTGer and Operator on NTG. I have lots of friends coming to the server so why not. Hey how ya doing! Big Grin

Print this item

So it's me.
Posted by: SirZeroshot™ - 11-16-2014, 05:26 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (2)

For most of you, you may remember who I am. Ofcourse from the original NTG servers. And now I've decided to come on here because I believe there is a chance for people mature up. I hope at least. That was exactly why I originally left. Immaturity.

So I'm going to say this now.

I want to be fair. To give everybody a new start and to go under the impression that this is a new server and a new community. Everybody deserves another chance.

With that said: I'm going to recommend you based off of your apps and what you post on the forums unless I know and talk to you regularly. I'm not basing my comments on past events. And yes, this applies to certain things taking place right now. But it also applies to everything until the actual server is up. The past needs to be let go to start anew. Because this isn't NTG anymore. Remember that.

Print this item

Kuro Alpha Application
Posted by: Kuro - 11-16-2014, 05:09 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

Betas need not respond

Age*: 19

Where did you hear about this server?*: Tobias was spamming some weeb crap in a server and then he mentioned this website

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to help test and exploit fix any bugs that happen to be there

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Been a long time member of NTG

Any other info:

B: 88
W: 54
H: 66

19/f/cali

1-800-accept-my-app

"10/10 accepted" - Brassx 2014

Print this item

Caperstens Private Beta Testing.
Posted by: Seal #3 - 11-16-2014, 02:52 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (4)

Age*: 20.
Where did you hear about this server?*: from Tobias.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to help this server out by becoming a tester to find bugs, and other inventory exploits, glitches , all that stuff.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes. My rank in NTG is Vip Member
Any other info: I would really like to beta test for your Server brassx.

Print this item

Read here for some guidelines.
Posted by: Brassx - 11-16-2014, 02:38 PM - Forum: Closed Beta - No Replies

You should probably refrain from posting on other peoples applications, as your +1's or -1's really ultimately have little to no effect.

I'd rather you guys keep some of the things to yourselves, as to not start any pointless drama here already.

Also, if your Tester application fails to go through, please do not take it personally, it's nothing personal, and you will likely be able to play once it's open to the public, unless you do something to fuck that up.

I will also be porting a large portion of bans from NTG. Mainly hacker/exploiter bans, as we don't want a large portion of those players here.

Not all bans will be transferred, and a lot of players may receive a second chance here.

Now, please do not group up on people about past mistakes, this is a fresh start, and not all previous mistakes will have to matter here, although I will admit, there are some even I will not entirely overlook.

Print this item

Timothy™ Beta app.
Posted by: Timothy™ - 11-16-2014, 02:21 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (5)

Steam Name(Current): Timothy™

Time played on servers?: Can't remember of the top of my head, Sorry. :/

Where did you hear about this server?: No one. I was browsing one day and found it. Big Grin

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes actually, Banned for duping. It was right after the Easter Event...
 Yeaaaaaa, sorry about that Brassx! X3

Why do you want to join?: I like the inventory system, and (Most) the people.

Notes: I would like to state somethings...

Yes I did dupe, But only because I was dirt poor, (Yes, I understand that's not a valid excuse.) but, I wish

to improve the server(s) in that same way so, that if I find a bug/issue we can clean it up, and shape

the Server(s) in a positive way! Lastly, I'd like to state one thing else, if I do get excepted in

(hopefully) I hope we could clean up staff/players, I'm not going to be calling anyone out or anything

of the sort but, If people have a disagreement may we please just leave at a disagreement, if the

disagreement bothers you enough, please don't just start to lash out on the player/staff, make a complaint.

That is all, thanks for reading and have a nice day! :3               -Timothy™

Print this item

Monkey The Noodle's Beta App
Posted by: Moz - 11-16-2014, 12:27 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*: 13
Where did you hear about this server?*: TobiasX
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Because I want to support the community in alot of things.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes
Any other info: Big Grin thanks for reading this ;-;

Print this item

Hellos
Posted by: Flutterguy - 11-16-2014, 06:44 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (19)

Hello... I'm Flutterguy.... um...
I like sniping... and ponies...

>.>  

<.<

*poof*

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 826 online users. » 19 Member(s) | 807 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Boolerino, Brassx , Brim, Coyote, Drifty, Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms, Hugs, james32123, Leyzr, Mad King Blizzard, ManeGunner6, PandaCow, Phrot, Pies, Ruastin, Skullkid94700, twentysix, Z3R0