Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sneak-peek.

I've been hard at work trying to get the next update ready to go, I'm nearly complete getting everything set up.

The things I've been working on mainly include:
"CoinShop", my own version of the infamous Pointshop system,
My design works much better with my inventory system, using coin amounts directly from your inventory. You also will have the ability to swap an item from the coin shop directly to your inventory(if the item allows it), so you can trade that item. Users can then right click on the item and add it to their coinshop collection.

You can do lots of things in this 'shop'. The shop is fullscreen though, so you can't chat while inside of it, but that should be ok, seeing as it really helps this next part.

Customization!

Customization is something I want to try and provide as well as I can, so I've implemented with my system, the ability to move, scale, and rotate hats, masks, props, etc. On your player model via the Coinshop interface, you can also rotate the camera around super easily.

This will take a few extra server rules however, so we don't have people exploiting it to create some really hard to hit heads and what not(I'm doing my best to limit positions/scalings of items, so that players won't as easily be able to do this).

So any players caught trying to exploit this, will be suspended, or banned from using the "Coin Shop".

Also, Coinshop is just a dub. I'm not really sure what to call it.

Anyways, SNEAK PEAK at the customization screen:
(Full size image here http://postimg.org/image/c91hnljqd/full/ )
Find

10/10 would use.
Find

Can't wait to try this out.
Find

Ohh man! Looking HELLA cool. AWESOME!
Find

I can't wait to make a dildo accessory...

Holy fuck, sounds rad as hell Brass!
Terran is a massive homo

Find

As long as I can be Hatsunee Meeku then I could give less damns about the hitboxes

Tobias will love it, Terran will cry, and I get to be an overused player model.

win-win-win, add now!
Find

Wait, so will we buy the cosmetics and then customize them on our heads?
Terran is a massive homo

Find

(11-26-2014, 06:32 PM)Waffle Wrote:  Wait, so will we buy the cosmetics and then customize them on our heads?

Pretty much. You can attach them to ANY bone though, and move/rotate/scale them how you please, so people can get pretty creative with what they make.
Find

My genitals shall be covered in many hats.
Find
  • x1