Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
@white - Membership Appli...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: white
31 minutes ago
» Replies: 0
Rework Fishing Loot Pool
Forum: Suggestions
Last Post: Tango(SCRUB)
8 hours ago
» Replies: 3
Vlad UnBan Request
Forum: Ban Upheld
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-07-2024, 08:00 PM
» Replies: 1
Demon time revenge rdming...
Forum: Resolved
05-07-2024, 07:36 PM
» Replies: 6
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: codwiu
05-07-2024, 06:41 PM
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
05-05-2024, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,012,   Forum posts: 74,357,   Full Statistics

The-Nachos-Assassin's Application
Posted by: Nacholistic - 11-18-2014, 12:49 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (12)

(* Required or the application will be denied)
Age*: almost 15
Where did you hear about this server?*: McNuggie, forget his new name
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I played on the old beta server on ntg as a vip
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: no, banned.
Any other info: I loved NTG and I miss it, I know many people don't like me after what happened before, but I love you guys and I hope that you can overlook my depression fueled rage that happened.
wow, that seems barebones, not sure what else to say.

Print this item

everyone hates me
Posted by: Nacholistic - 11-18-2014, 12:32 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (11)

but Hai

Print this item

Overlord Chris Private beta app :)
Posted by: Overlord Chris - 11-17-2014, 11:59 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (2)

(* Required or the application will be denied)

Age*: 16

Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake10 and Rangerdanger0

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I really want to see this server strive and I want to help it be successful in anyway that I can.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes, Op in fact Smile

Any other info: I'm really chill and I really just want to help this server anyway I can.

Print this item

Giveaway for everyone here :D
Posted by: Potatos are ShayMlicious - 11-17-2014, 09:37 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (19)

Im going to give away a free copy of insurgency for all the awesome people here Big Grin
All you need to do is post something down below and you will be entered, ill Post who won in a couple days.
Good luck!

Print this item

Dubstepcat's Beta App
Posted by: Keez⭕⃤ - 11-17-2014, 09:31 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (2)

Age*:15 Oct,2,1999

Where did you hear about this server?*:Rangerdanger0/Jake

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:I always enjoyed Brassx server's and i would love to test out brassx brand new server and
help any way i can.By reporting Bugs/Glitches And i want to show my gratitude for all the amazing hard work brassx did and the staff did
on NTG and i have no doubt the new staff on here will be just as good and maybe better!

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:No ;-;

Any other info:umm im a cat now hate.. Big Grin...Other then that i love Gmod and i heard a lot of amazing things in this server and i would
love to see it for my self!Oh and if any one was wondering why i wasn't a NTG member was because i stopped playing for a while since
my laptop just died ;-; but I'm back now!

Love-Dubstep

Print this item

Would you rather?
Posted by: fuzzy.nomnoms - 11-17-2014, 09:04 PM - Forum: Forum Games - Replies (13)

I'm really bored now and avoiding homework, so I made this.

Would you rather: Always feel like you have to pee really bad, or never feel like you have to pee, but never know when to go?

Print this item

Potato's beta application.
Posted by: Potatos are ShayMlicious - 11-17-2014, 08:47 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Age*:15
Where did you hear about this server?*: Saw people playing on the forerunner server
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I would like to help to develop the new server and discover bugs and glitches to fix and create a server everyone will enjoy.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:Yes
Any other info: I want to help as much as possible Big Grin

Print this item

Hello FRG :)
Posted by: Potatos are ShayMlicious - 11-17-2014, 08:37 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (2)

Im really exited to see how this community comes together, I hope that this can become what it is designed to be, just drama free and fun oriented.
Hello guys Big Grin

Print this item

Why hello there :L
Posted by: Rangerdanger - 11-17-2014, 08:31 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (5)

Hello
Im rangerdanger.
Ex-NTG operator cause I fucked up one to many times and people hate me for it (they have EVERY right to be mad at me)
I hope to really change and stop being such a douche to everyone and just make this the best place possible.

So
yeah

Have a great day! :L

Print this item

Rangerdanger's Application
Posted by: Rangerdanger - 11-17-2014, 08:21 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (8)

Age*: 18
Where did you hear about this server?*: From my friends of NTG
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I loved NTG and everything about it and just want to help as much as possible and make this the best place ever.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Was...ex member or member that is banned....
Any other info: I had a rough time on NTG and really want to show people that I am capable of change and that I have changed and I think this would be great! I'm looking for a fresh start and this place looks amazing! :L

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1002 online users. » 35 Member(s) | 967 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, Black Knight, Brassx , Bri, CoachGrump, Coyote, Creeper Hugger, D0ZZA, D3F4ULT, Dovah The Deaf, Drifty, hami, heavysandvich5, Hugs, jasper, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Jesus Crust, Lee, Leyzr, Mad King Blizzard, McDodge, Mex, North, Not John Smith , PandaCow, Phrot, stoopid, STÆSH, Tarrasque, Tcupp, TheTholarExpress, Unknown, white