Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,446,   Latest member: evilyofie,   Forum threads: 9,005,   Forum posts: 74,324,   Full Statistics

AwesomeMcAwesomePants Beta Tester App
Posted by: Awesome - 11-16-2014, 11:40 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (10)

Age*: 25

Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake told me. My life was also threatened if I did not apply but Jakes a scrub who doesn't scare me!

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Want to help brass getting up and running for something I am predicting to be truly awesome like me. #OLDFRG.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: More like best Operator ever.

Any other info: just use and aboose me bb.

Print this item

Rainbow General PSA
Posted by: Grassx - 11-16-2014, 10:07 PM - Forum: General - Replies (35)

Hey everyone, welcome!

I just wanted to let everyone know how we want things to be around here. We want to have a relaxed environment here for people to come and enjoy themselves. As long as things are within our rules(no blatant disrespect and no racism) everyone should be able to have a good time!
One thing I'd also like to make clear is that there is absolutely no need to take everything so serious. An example would be items in game.

Please understand as well, that once things get started, and we start promoting staff members, that everyone is equal here. No matter your rank, disrespect/being a douchebag is NOT ok!

Print this item

Dreadark's Beta Application -Posted Nov 16
Posted by: Dreadark - 11-16-2014, 09:22 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (1)

Age*:13
Where did you hear about this server?*: Jake invited me to the steam group, and I also heard Brass was making a new server from NTG.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Well, out of excitement of the server and to help get it out to the public quicker, I also want to be a cool kiddo.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: I am.
Any other info: I plan to play both NTG and FRG. I don't wish to stick to one as they both seem like they could be a great home. Brass and Phish are great owners and I can't pick one over the other. I also have never been part of a private beta test. Erm, unless Minecraft counts? and Dayz. But I guess those aren't private. I see myself as honest and I feel I would be good at making suggestions/reporting glitches or exploits. I'm quite pumped to see the new stuff and hopefully it goes Public soon.

Print this item

Omega's beta application
Posted by: Omega_Garrus_X - 11-16-2014, 08:01 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

Age*: 19

Where did you hear about this server?*: Brass you told me yourself lol.

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*:
Brass is a good friend to me and I want to help test his server out so that he can perfect it and fix any bugs within it so that the final product is something everyone will love.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*:
yes I am.

Any other info: well I want to help brass out with his new server. Tongue

Print this item

Where are the forum games thread?
Posted by: Waffle - 11-16-2014, 07:52 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (7)

bras pls

Print this item

BossMan beta app
Posted by: sticky - 11-16-2014, 06:32 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (6)

Age*: 7 (14)

Where did you hear about this server?*: Well ya know. Friends came here, someone linked it to me so yeah.

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: Well on NTG I liked helping out the community and so I thought why not help up Brassx's community.

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes, I am an Operator.

Any other info: Well I like Brass, I like friends = Forerunner Gaming

Print this item

Ayyyyy
Posted by: sticky - 11-16-2014, 06:27 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (3)

Hey guys! Well I am and NTGer and Operator on NTG. I have lots of friends coming to the server so why not. Hey how ya doing! Big Grin

Print this item

So it's me.
Posted by: SirZeroshot™ - 11-16-2014, 05:26 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (2)

For most of you, you may remember who I am. Ofcourse from the original NTG servers. And now I've decided to come on here because I believe there is a chance for people mature up. I hope at least. That was exactly why I originally left. Immaturity.

So I'm going to say this now.

I want to be fair. To give everybody a new start and to go under the impression that this is a new server and a new community. Everybody deserves another chance.

With that said: I'm going to recommend you based off of your apps and what you post on the forums unless I know and talk to you regularly. I'm not basing my comments on past events. And yes, this applies to certain things taking place right now. But it also applies to everything until the actual server is up. The past needs to be let go to start anew. Because this isn't NTG anymore. Remember that.

Print this item

Kuro Alpha Application
Posted by: Kuro - 11-16-2014, 05:09 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

Betas need not respond

Age*: 19

Where did you hear about this server?*: Tobias was spamming some weeb crap in a server and then he mentioned this website

Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to help test and exploit fix any bugs that happen to be there

Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Been a long time member of NTG

Any other info:

B: 88
W: 54
H: 66

19/f/cali

1-800-accept-my-app

"10/10 accepted" - Brassx 2014

Print this item

Caperstens Private Beta Testing.
Posted by: Seal #3 - 11-16-2014, 02:52 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (4)

Age*: 20.
Where did you hear about this server?*: from Tobias.
Why do you want to be a Private Beta Tester?*: I want to help this server out by becoming a tester to find bugs, and other inventory exploits, glitches , all that stuff.
Are you a member of Next Tier Gaming?*: Yes. My rank in NTG is Vip Member
Any other info: I would really like to beta test for your Server brassx.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 951 online users. » 40 Member(s) | 911 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, Black Knight, Brassx , Brim, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Crampus, Crimson Queen♪, Dragonknight, Eat my nuts, Fear, hami, Kazen, KittyPrincess, Leyzr, lightsiders, LinusDickPics / velk.ca, Manzy, Mean & Evil, Mélusine, Mex, Milk, Mousey, North, PandaCow, Phiwip, Phrot, RagingDemon, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, Sleepman, stoopid, Tango(SCRUB), Tarrasque, Tcupp, The Apothecary, The Suess, TheTholarExpress, Tonifur, whofam