• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HYPEv2

Find

YEAH SO EXCITED
Sample Text.
Find

k
Find

why would rolling glass balls be efficient enough to be in a park filled with dinosaurs
Find

Why do they keep going back there even though basically everyone dies every fucking time?! But this time, in fucking glass balls? The logic is so real.
Find

(11-27-2014, 09:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Why do they keep going back there even though basically everyone dies every fucking time?! But this time, in fucking glass balls? The logic is so real.
It has to be epic bruh it 2014 nerd.
Sample Text.
Find

Actually, canonically I think that its a different island, Brass. Not too sure though.
Find

Its a whole new island with all new stuff
but yeah
saw it coming
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(11-27-2014, 09:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Why do they keep going back there even though basically everyone dies every fucking time?! But this time, in fucking glass balls? The logic is so real.

Well with the other movies there were only a few people dying. Like in the first movie when the park wasn't even open yet. Or in the third where the island was deserted. This looks to be a new company on a new island. I do think this will be the last movie because as you can see the new dinosaur starts killing everyone and its hard to see anyone going to a part after like 20 people die. so idk
Find

(11-28-2014, 09:50 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  

Well with the other movies there were only a few people dying. Like in the first movie when the park wasn't even open yet. Or in the third where the island was deserted. This looks to be a new company on a new island. I do think this will be the last movie because as you can see the new dinosaur starts killing everyone and its hard to see anyone going to a part after like 20 people die. so idk

In the first movie a lot of the staff members of the park died, nub! It may not have shown some of them, but it was implied.
A lot died in the second movie, and I meant the park, not the island. They keep reviving the idea even though people always die from it haha.
Find