Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
Today, 04:03 AM
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
Today, 02:06 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,008,   Forum posts: 74,340,   Full Statistics

Auction money glitch
Posted by: Zott - 02-28-2015, 05:06 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (2)

So when I was playing earlier I auctioned on a ninjato for 86 coins. When I got the item I payed my 86 coins but Jake only got 1 coin. The exact same thing happened to Cyan when I bought something of his. Jake already knows of this bug of course because he got robbed. So there it is.

Print this item

McNuggie Staff evaluation (What do I need to work on)
Posted by: Nuggie - 02-28-2015, 03:24 AM - Forum: General - Replies (17)

I am really interested in being the best staff member I can be, and knowing that I could improve on and fix would help that.

Please leave below any constructive criticism you have on me, I want to improve myself as a person and a staff member on FRG.

Print this item

G1ich ( You Know Me Brass)
Posted by: g1ich - 02-28-2015, 12:37 AM - Forum: Unbanned - Replies (5)

Steam Name (Current): g1ich

Steam Name (During incident): g1ich

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54879293

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/g1ich/

Name of staff you were banned by: I was banned on NTG been years now

Length of the ban: PERM

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed, i was permaed dont think it can be shortened

Reason for ban: Supposetly trolling on g1ich, but when i was on hcig i just wasnt allowed on because it was the alt.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I guess

What really happened?:I told you what happen, also I WAS banned on ntg not forunnner.

Additional details: almost all the old player know me

Print this item

Guess who's back
Posted by: g1ich - 02-27-2015, 11:59 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (13)

Guess who's back. The all mighy g1ich / hcig. Brass made new and awsome server. Probs still hates me though LOL. Good times over these 4 years/ 3 years, i dont know.

Print this item

I know you said you'd return it, but I didn't think it'd be like this...
Posted by: Fuzzy 'Mc-Cones' Mcnomnoms - 02-27-2015, 09:05 PM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399875940

Screenshot is too big for server, so... idk what to do and I don't really care that much.

Print this item

Special Hats
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 02-27-2015, 08:16 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (3)

I think you should be able to equip more than one special hat (afro, viking, etc.)

I would really enjoy being able to wear 2 of the same type, and im sure others would too.

Print this item

Get this error when I look at PMs on the forums.
Posted by: 2bias - 02-27-2015, 07:43 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

fyi im on a mac.

Print this item

More Ammo on Richland
Posted by: Maximus3131 [TRADING] - 02-27-2015, 06:39 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

In the last week or so for some reason 80% of the ammo on richland is gone... Total from everywhere i have looked (pretty much everywhere) there is like, 4 ammo spawn places, with barely 15 ammo boxes of all kinds combined...

I would greatly appreciate it and im sure others would, alot of people have been having to get ammo off of dead bodies to even fight.

Print this item

Pathnotes 2/27/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 02-27-2015, 05:44 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (2)

•Fixed a variety of bugs.
•Changed "Show bids" to "Show Auctions".
•Fixed an error with a godlike model(secret).
•Added much more extensive item logging(logs more when items are removed, cases are opened, items are used to charge, etc).

New Lost Item policy:
Disclaimer
Any items lost more than 15 days prior to you reporting it are a lost cause and your request for it to be restored will be denied immediately.
If we are unable to find any evidence that you ever had the item, or have lost it to a bug, the request will be denied.

Please also understand, you do not OWN the items, nor are you entitled to any of them. You are simply granted a limited license to use these items on the server, and all items and all the rights to the items are reserved and owned by Forerunner Gaming.

ANY FALSE ITEM REPORTS WILL RESULT IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:Inventory wipe, Inventory Ban(banned from getting drops, or trading), or a server/forum ban.

Items that CAN be restored:
•Items that were lost due to a bug or unkown causes.
•Items lent out to people that were perma-banned.(Only if there is evidence that it wasn't a sale/trade)

Items that can NOT be restored:
•Items in your trash can that gets erased by another item getting placed in your trashcan.
•Items used to charge a crystal, by mistake, or intentionally.
•Items that were obtained then lost during MYSQL downtime(meaning no logs were saved of it).

This will go with the lost item section that will be up sometime soon. So far any items lost have been very slim, in fact there has only been one report of an item lost due to unknown causes, and I'm still investigating it(so far unable to find proof that it has been lost due to a bug, which is why I made a more extensive logging system).

Print this item

Information Avg Ping and DL speeds
Posted by: FoxSasha - 02-27-2015, 12:25 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (8)

Does it make a difference? Science states maybe!

Normally i see myself about a mid 30 to 40 ping.

Using the "Start Test" button, allowing auto select for your speed test, Compare what ya got, and see if its worth it~

Ill start. I pay 83$ a month, just net. *It just went up to 93 -.-* but id say its worth it...But im curious to go the 10$ more for faster.. if even needed lol.

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 863 online users. » 21 Member(s) | 842 Guest(s)
Basket of Puppies, Brassx , cnyanners, CoachGrump, D0ZZA, D3F4ULT, DonP, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Kaelis, Mean & Evil, Piam2900, Revs, Ryan, seus, Shiny Mega Gallade, stoopid, Tcupp, Terran, TheTholarExpress, tom, white