Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Allow RadioActiveCow to steal some of your time

"Oh no, what's this? RadioActive wants to take some of my precious meme viewing time?" Oh yes, you see I'm doing a College course on creative digital media (A prerequisite to attending University where I hope to do Video Games Development (Programming)) And as a part of our Unit we were assigned to study target audiences and critical approaches to media product (In my case it is a Video Game) What better game series than Fallout?

Naturally being a civilized community, I was hoping you guys can help me out here by filling in this 5-10 minute survey with good intent.

Questionnaire: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q6NVX78

Results will be collated in a week or so, thank you in advance!

Note: I'm not forcing you guys to do this, it's just a part of my course, but if you do choose it then please be serious [Tongue]
Find

Well i cant take it because my age is not on there im not under 15 and im not 16-19 so yea
Find

(03-12-2015, 12:58 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  Well i cant take it because my age is not on there im not under 15 and im not 16-19 so yea

There is an option for being 20+ Big Grin
Find

(03-12-2015, 01:03 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 12:58 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  Well i cant take it because my age is not on there im not under 15 and im not 16-19 so yea

He's saying that he's not UNDER the age of 15 or 16-19/20+. He's 15. Tongue
Find

(03-12-2015, 02:06 PM)Kiefer D Wrote:  
(03-12-2015, 01:03 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  

He's saying that he's not UNDER the age of 15 or 16-19/20+. He's 15. Tongue

Oh, sorry for misunderstanding, just put Under 15 that's a mistake on my side, apologies! (Assuming you haven't already, the results are completely anonymous so I have no idea what you specifically will have put.)
Find

I would pick under 15 but I know nothing abot the first 2 games only 3 and up sorry man
Find

(03-12-2015, 03:31 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  I would pick under 15 but I know nothing abot the first 2 games only 3 and up sorry man

That's fine you don't need to. You can just put that you don't know about them and give your opinions on the ones you do know about, there is also questions there for people who don't even play games so it's fair and square.
Find

Ill take it, do the first serious thing for this community Tongue
Find

I have fineshed it just for you
Find

Took it and voiced my opinion. Loved the survey Radio Smile
Find