Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
8 hours ago
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,008,   Forum posts: 74,340,   Full Statistics

Chicken Soup Hat
Posted by: Terran - 03-02-2015, 10:09 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (10)

Uh...

Print this item

Pretty good round
Posted by: Terran - 03-02-2015, 10:00 PM - Forum: General - Replies (2)

Post your pretty good rounds.

Print this item

A Gun
Posted by: Terran - 03-02-2015, 06:11 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (10)

Name: Rusted Deagle of the Dragoon
Model: .50 Nighthawk
Damage: +1.1%
Suffix: 1 in 7.7 chance to either inflict Corrosion or Phoenix.
Description: A long-lost relic of a forgotten war, wielded by an ancient Chicken hero. this weapon is coated in rust. Seems to be almost magical in property, however...

Please add!
Rarity should be around 1/100,000.

Print this item

A Storage of Stats
Posted by: Terran - 03-02-2015, 04:21 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (5)

Now, this is going to be a bit difficult to word out, but please stay with me for a moment. We all know that low-tiered guns are really only good for charging Crystals, correct? Sometimes our Crystals are fully charged, or we don't have the right type, so we have a gun that we can do nothing with. Inventory gets full, gun goes on the market or gets deleted.

However, I had a different idea. What if you could "Break down" a gun for its raw stats, the same way you charge a crystal, but its stored in a sort of separate "Stat Meter"...?

You could have one for Damage, Recoil...Etc. No limits. You could charge Crystals off of these stats without the cumbersome move-10-standards-into-that-blaze-crystal thing.

You could even set certain tiers or below guns to auto-"smelt" into stats! This way your inventory wouldn't be cluttered with standards or etc.

E.G: I set it to auto-"smelt" standards. After three rounds I drop a standard with +4% damage. It automatically "Smelts", and I can use that 4% at any time in the future to charge, say, a Blaze crystal. (Of course, any weapons with a Trait or a Suffix wouldn't be auto-"smelted".)

This would
1) Save inventory room
2) Stop inventory/market clogging
3) Make it a whole lot easier!

Print this item

*creep*
Posted by: nield - 03-02-2015, 09:23 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (6)

Oh hey there. I'm nield.

So recently, that Scrub McNuggie went inactive from the Jailbreak server that he and I may or may not both play, and I decided to come in and see what it is he's been wasting his time with.

But you know what? You guys are pretty alright. I think I may hang around for a bit.

Print this item

Sad should be back
Posted by: Swan - 03-02-2015, 09:13 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (6)

so my computer is going out so i might not be able to get on :/ there might be days where i can and cant get on just cuz im gonna have to use my brothers pc. so expect me a lot less in the next 2 - 4 weeks by that time i should have my new gaming pc built !

Print this item

Maep's Unban request ( Already )
Posted by: Maeps - 03-02-2015, 03:45 AM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (15)

Steam Name (Current): Maeps

Steam Name (During incident): Maeps

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53551282

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maplegears/

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: It started as a 24 hour ban, when I checked later it was a 7 day ban, then I checked today and it was a perma.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed.

Reason for ban: """"""""""""""Disrespect, Racism"""""""""""""""""

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No.

Additional details: So I'll just tell you lovely ladies and gentlemen about what happened, nice and short.

We where playing on crummy cradle. There were 2 people. Let's call them PersonA and PersonB (Because I can't remember their names).
PersonA decides to test his gun out, shooting at the floor near me. I told him to cut it out. He does it again, I kill him for T baiting.
PersonB decides to react, shooting me. He brings me to about 50~, and I kill him. Both put a report on me and the round goes on as per usual.
I answer both reports at the end of the round. McNuggie asks me why I killed them, I tell him what happened. PersonA says he was just testing his gun out, and that it wasn't T baiting.
PersonB says that it was rdm since I killed someone, and says he shot me because I shot PersonA.
McNuggie says that the logs apparently said that only I did damage, but with a prop.
He adds two slays on me despite the fact that the other two clearly said that they shot at me.
I told McNuggie that he needs to be less salty about it, and told him to remove the slays.
Disconnected: Banned for racism,disrespect.

This is honestly some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Either the logs where actually broken, as per the prop damage it said I did, or McNuggie faked some logs on me. He never did provide proof that it did say that.
"Logs never lie" - McNuggie 2015
Also, I'm pretty sure Dno is a witness. You can ask him.
Before someone shitposts about this; If the logs were actually wrong, then I'm sorry McNuggie. It seems too fishy, but it that was actually the case, I apologize in advance.

Print this item

guess who it is
Posted by: Dno - 03-02-2015, 02:42 AM - Forum: General - Replies (13)

it aint me so dont even say it, its some cute ass boi that i knoe, we ben hookin up http://i.imgur.com/uXAk81I.jpg

Print this item

Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Member ship application
Posted by: Soulmashed - 03-02-2015, 02:00 AM - Forum: Approved - Replies (2)

Steam Name(Current): Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):82 hrs

Where did you hear about this server?:I heard about the server from jake1o

Have you ever been banned and why?:No, Thankfully

Why do you want to join?: Because the server is great and a large majority of the people who play on it are just as fun to play with and i would love to play a bigger role in it and be able to help more.

Print this item

Thumbs Up Infinite Scrolling
Posted by: Dno - 03-02-2015, 01:09 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (9)

Well on the market I think its a bit tedious to have to keep changing pages every 10 or so items.I think we should have an infinite scrolling option like on CSGO Lounge. That way people dont have to continue switching pages to look for guns to buy! Cool

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 935 online users. » 7 Member(s) | 928 Guest(s)
Brassx , McDuckin, SkorpioneLv5Sa27, Skullkid94700, The Apothecary, TheTholarExpress