Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why is no one on

Well recently, today in fact, NO ONE IS PLAYING ON THE SERVER, is there a new frg server or ip liek whats happening.
Find

Well
usually people are in school or just doing stuff IRL and dont play.
Normally its a school thing
but recently since people gmods have broken from the update (like mine) they just CANT play.
so yeah
school or broken game
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(03-14-2015, 10:27 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Well
but recently since people gmods have broken from the update (like mine) they just CANT play.
so yeah
school or broken game

ITS SATURDAY
Find

(03-14-2015, 10:28 PM)g1ich Wrote:  
(03-14-2015, 10:27 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  Well
so yeah
school or broken game

ITS SATURDAY

well now especially, its getting warmer for people so they may be actually going outside for once on there lives...shocking i know
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

^^^ would play if garry didn't totally fuck everything over with his massive ego
Find

GMOD update broke the server, it crashes a lot. We are using a private test server to find the cause and fix it. So far it's going well.

Also side note: it's not actually garry. He doesn't work on GMOD really anymore. He handed the dev of gmod off to _Kilburn and he controls what happens now for the most part.
Find

Yep. The test server doesn't really crash, or at least rarely.
Find

(03-14-2015, 10:39 PM)Brassx Wrote:  GMOD update broke the server, it crashes a lot. We are using a private test server to find the cause and fix it. So far it's going well.

Also side note: it's not actually garry. He doesn't work on GMOD really anymore. He handed the dev of gmod off to _Kilburn and he controls what happens now for the most part.

I know but Garry allocated him to do it in the first place Tongue
Find

(03-14-2015, 10:39 PM)Brassx Wrote:  GMOD update broke the server, it crashes a lot. We are using a private test server to find the cause and fix it. So far it's going well.

can you apply for the private test server?
Find

glich all you need is to be member and get the ip and password from the fourm post
Find