Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Complaints
Last Post: Crimson Queen♪
9 hours ago
» Replies: 0
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 3
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
+Member App TEMPLATE
Forum: +Member Applications
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
Sleepman Member App
04-09-2024, 11:39 PM
» Replies: 12

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,443,   Latest member: NOT Yuri Tarded,   Forum threads: 9,004,   Forum posts: 74,319,   Full Statistics

Unpoke RDM & (possible) leave
Posted by: SilentSpy - 05-02-2015, 01:31 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (1)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Unpoke

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:84350630

Map the event happened on: ttt_community_bowling_v5a

Date of event: 5/2/15

What Happened?: Unpoke killed an NPC and as I joke I ran after him with my sword. Someone then shot Unpoke and he, assuming I was the offender, shot me. His response of my report simply said that I shot him (or something to that effect). After I showed him that I, in fact, did not shoot him he said he saw what he saw and acted accordingly (again, paraphrasing). Not once did he appologize for the simple misunderstanding and on the proceeding round he claimed that I had a pistol out (and I believe he again claimed that I did shoot but I don't remember exactly, sorry) which doesn't make sense since I 1: Had my Durendal out and 2: Don't own or use a pistol as I have a Nighthawk. He just repeated that he saw what he saw (once again, paraphrasing). He left the round after the round the report was made agaisn't him (two rounds after the incident the round after the report). Derp was on but AFK so he was unable to assist.

Witnesses: Memory's kinda shaky but Excel, Shank, and some others were on but I don't know if anybody actually saw it besides those listed in the logs

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/HtRLk

Print this item

Any Philosophers here?
Posted by: Big Cummer - 05-01-2015, 09:05 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (7)

Hello again, eventhough I seem to have no reasonable thought process and that im only ID, No ego or super ego but turn out I love studying Philosophy. Im curious to see if anyone else can think of any philosophies that they find interesting and could share, including religion.

I Personally find Cosmicism to be one of the few forms of Nihilism that I like: Ill send a wiki describing it because If I attempted it wouldnt do it justice (yes I know wikipedia isnt a good source or example but oh well) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmicism

Norse "Mythology" Is also what every heavy metal song aspires to be, I mean Seriously the universe is made out of a corpse of a dead giant and it als ohas two wolves who will eventually eat the sun and the moon which will allow their father to kill Odin a god who gave up his eye to become wise as fuck.

And then theirs pastafarienism, literally the chillest religion saying in heaven there are beer volcanoes, and pirates are divine beings and every friday is a holiday!

So in basic you guys should totally tell me any cool philosophies you've heard and/or believe in

Print this item

Ardell's App.
Posted by: Oleg - 05-01-2015, 04:22 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (20)

Steam Name(Current): Ardell

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 52 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Brassx told me about it, and then invited me once when ntg was down and it was in open beta.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: I like the people who play here, the staff is active and nice and its my new home. I'm always on, I'm always here to help, and all i want is the longevity of the server. So yeah.

Referred by: Nonya

Additional Details: I'm gonna be on the server wither I'm a member or not.

Print this item

MatlaS - RDM and Leave
Posted by: Terran - 05-01-2015, 02:15 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Edit: This is less of a "BAN HIM RIGHT NAOW" report and more of a "Problematic Player" report. Can we PLEASE have a section for that?

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): MatlaS

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26489585)

Map the event happened on: ttt_dolls

Date of event: April 30th

What Happened?: MatlaS blew up an explosive, killing a Traitor buddy. He then left, saying "Fuck this server" (as evidenced in the report). Normally it'd be crossfire and I wouldn't even slay for it, but...Jerome went 'round asking why he wasn't slain. Asked him why it was cancelled and he just said he "never cancelled it"

Witnesses: Ardell, Excel, Not REKT, Minecraft Piggy, Aresuft, Jerome, Wolfpac

Evidence:
RDM

Leave
Bonus Disrespect:

Print this item

Games that have damn good stories
Posted by: Big Cummer - 04-30-2015, 10:46 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (29)

I am here with my second thread and im here to ask: What games have damn good stories, godly examples of how games can be a form of literary art.
Im going to say Planescape: Torment, I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Dear Esther and Spec Ops the Line.

Print this item

sorry for the lack of playing lately
Posted by: Ritt - 04-30-2015, 02:47 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

My school year is coming to a close soon and with that brings all the state testing. ive got a trig/us history/and Spanish state test. i also have finals to take in each class. plus i have to take and do well on a SAT. i have just not had time to get on as much as i would like to lately due to studying. i am sorry for this and hope to be able to play more soon. love you all

Print this item

When dying to the Thrakos weapons suffix
Posted by: Terran - 04-30-2015, 12:07 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (9)

You'll be "Dead" but able to fly around as if in spectator and speak as a "Living" player, until seemingly spectated.

Cyan Spy is right, it seems to be caused by the suffix

Print this item

Ayy Lmao
Posted by: Big Cummer - 04-29-2015, 11:59 PM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (11)

Hello, I am new pleb. Some of you may have known me as Dr. Science Woona millions of years ago. Though I now go by Bastardized Plebeian and have been for a while, The name does not matter because my sole purpose in life is to ruin servers and communities with sarcasm and love-taps and that is why I am now here.

Print this item

Needs Fixing
Posted by: Jake1o - 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

This has always bothered me probably more than it should be still should be fixed.

Not sure how 6/13 = winning.... Should be a majority so 7/13 MINIMUM.

Print this item

Finally got the knife I've been wanting :)
Posted by: Brassx - 04-28-2015, 06:33 PM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (9)

Traded up for this:

I love it Smile.

It's a Phase 4.

Traded Karambit Damascus steel + butterfly night FT + M4 Asiimov, and a few betting skins. All around, close to 200 keys worth for it.(My karambit damascus steel dropped almost 70 keys in price Sad ).

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 868 online users. » 9 Member(s) | 859 Guest(s)
Brassx , Devestator159, heavysandvich5, Mélusine, minty, North, Pies, Tonifur, twentysix