Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: Mex
Yesterday, 08:12 AM
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,007,   Forum posts: 74,338,   Full Statistics

Needs Fixing
Posted by: Jake1o - 04-29-2015, 11:46 PM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (8)

This has always bothered me probably more than it should be still should be fixed.

Not sure how 6/13 = winning.... Should be a majority so 7/13 MINIMUM.

Print this item

Finally got the knife I've been wanting :)
Posted by: Brassx - 04-28-2015, 06:33 PM - Forum: Other Games - Replies (9)

Traded up for this:

I love it Smile.

It's a Phase 4.

Traded Karambit Damascus steel + butterfly night FT + M4 Asiimov, and a few betting skins. All around, close to 200 keys worth for it.(My karambit damascus steel dropped almost 70 keys in price Sad ).

Print this item

Ember Sharked me.
Posted by: Oleg - 04-28-2015, 06:18 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (14)

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:75911551

Map the event happened on: Bio Cube.

Date of event: 4/27/15

What Happened?: Ember was trying to convince me to buy a gun he was selling, he wanted 200, i wanted to pay less, i asked for the estimted market value he said 250. I said id pay 200 as long as that was the market value. i didn't know i could look up the value in the trade window, so i said in trade chat if the value was a lie i wanted a refund, so i could check the value once the gun was in my inventory. When i checked it was 100.

Witnesses:

Evidence: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31866079883473075/3DDDF1C8E089D57720E0DAA9B1FDF600214F8578/ This is a screenshot of the trade chat where i said if the est market value he gave me was a lie i wanted a refund. All i want is a refund, or atleast part of the money back to where the trade would be fair.

Print this item

New detective item?
Posted by: Excel - 04-28-2015, 04:18 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (13)

A remote controlled object with a camera that you could patrol around with something like this

(start at 0.53)

Print this item

Patchnotes 4/27/2015
Posted by: Brassx - 04-27-2015, 10:55 PM - Forum: Server Patchnotes - Replies (8)

•Added 1 new Forerunner tier.
•Added 1 new unique.
•Fixed various bugs.
•Tweaked drop rates on some godlikes.

Print this item

★The Liar★ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s Member Application
Posted by: ★The Liar★ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - 04-27-2015, 09:54 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Steam Name(Current):★The Liar★ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):29 Hours and 8 Minutes(AND INCREASING)

Where did you hear about this server?:NTG/Internets

Have you ever been banned and why?: I unknowingly bought a scammed weapon on a server and didn't return it

Why do you want to join? I enjoy servers with custom weapons, and leveling weapons, and dislike it when other people rdm each other for no reason.

Print this item

Armadillo Ninja's Application
Posted by: Armadillo Ninja - 04-27-2015, 05:58 PM - Forum: Approved - Replies (3)

Steam Name(Current): Armadillo Ninja

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 1 minute

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I love the community, and the unique inventory system.

Referred by: Jake1o

Additional Details:

Print this item

Sarle_'s Application for membership
Posted by: Sarle_ - 04-27-2015, 01:39 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (2)

Steam Name(Current): Sarle_

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 10H 0M 51S

Where did you hear about this server?: Denneh

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, Being a smartass, and rdming on Russian/swedish TTT servers

Why do you want to join?: Denneh invited me to play and i like the server and i want to play on it more often

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I only RDM on Russian and Swedish TTT server because they're my neighbouring countries, I am from finland so i try to be on when i can and dont have work the next morning, if anyone wants a sandwich im a cheff ill give you a link to a picture of a sandwich

Print this item

Blue's Membership Application
Posted by: Bluedl2 - 04-26-2015, 09:40 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (9)

Steam Name(Current): Blue

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 66

Where did you hear about this server?: Brassx

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy playing on FRG and want to help out the community.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I am a member on NTG with many hours.

Print this item

Should developers receive a copy of their work?
Posted by: Aresuft - 04-26-2015, 07:26 PM - Forum: General - Replies (18)

Hi,

A question came up on weather or not a developer should or should not receive a copy of what they created or had a large part in creating. I'm defining developer as someone who has created something physical to be used in the server (skins, models, animations, etc..) I'm not making this thread for those who buy forerunner tiers or make suggestions on the forums. Currently I do receive one copy of the coinshop accessories I make for you guys but recently Brass and myself have completed the railgun that I've had up on my development thread for sometime. I can say now that its pretty sick and i'm excited to see it in the server, but I have put a considerable amount of time into the model and animations so they are that they can be the best of my ability. Should I and future developers receive a copy of what they have had a large part in developing? I'm not only making this thread for me but for anyone else who wants to start making content for the server. I can't tell you how discouraging it is to spend so much time on something and get nothing to show for it. And i'm not expecting devs to get something for everything they do. An example being the item crate and gift crate icon I modeled in which I receive nothing and am completely fine with.

TL;DR- Its discouraging to developers if they do not receive some kind of payment for the work they do. Should or Shouldn't they get a copy of what they make?

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 1047 online users. » 30 Member(s) | 1017 Guest(s)
-Poke-, A Name, AstMaBoI, BlackGuyFieri, Brassx , CoachGrump, Dovah The Deaf, enby.wafflehouse2001, Fear, heavysandvich5, james32123, jasper, Kaelis, LinusDickPics, MAGES., ManeGunner6, North, PandaCow, Pies, Revs, Slanderman_, stoopid, Swedish Submarine, Tcupp, Toxicbust, twentysix, Vovido, white, ◥ChechenWolf☪◤