Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

break

I'm taking another break from FRG, just some personal stuff Idk how long it will take but I'm not in the mood to play on the server at this time being, I'm sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
Find

Come back when summer gets out, we'll need you :<
have fun
Find

(05-17-2015, 08:44 PM)Terran Wrote:  Come back when summer gets out, we'll need you :<
have fun

Depending on the future it may be a departure, no promises bud, I might come back just for the summer to help out but that's it.
Find

Ill miss you
Find

(05-17-2015, 09:02 PM)cobaltgeo Wrote:  Ill miss you

Don't be silly <3, you have people like Mary, SilencePie, Nuggie, derp, terran and well the whole community really, it'll just depend how this week goes as well as the future, it's not a for sure thing about a departure yet anyways, just can't handle some stuff on the server :/

Edit: This being said I was told I cause drama, I don't want to bring that to FRG, if things work out within that week, I'll be back.. it's depending on my feels.
Find

Hope everything works out for you man, if it does end up being a departure you'll be greatly missed.
Find

don't worry. ill take your place as mod for the time being.
Find

(05-17-2015, 09:19 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  don't worry. ill take your place as mod for the time being.

If I could give you my powers I would Tongue

(05-17-2015, 09:17 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Hope everything works out for you man, if it does end up being a departure you'll be greatly missed.

The future is a mysterious place (in time) besides you'll have me added!
Find

(05-17-2015, 09:20 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 09:19 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  don't worry. ill take your place as mod for the time being.

You wouldn't need to. Brass is accepting my admin app as we speak.
Find

(05-17-2015, 09:22 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 09:20 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  

You wouldn't need to. Brass is accepting my admin app as we speak.

OH REARRY!?!? Gratz!!! rofl. DodgyDodgyDodgy
Find