Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Just an Apology

Many of you were on when I had a Rage Moment a couple of days ago where I got ticked off at Eons, calling him a "Pay2Win"

I had a bad day that day, and had just bought a bad item on the market for more than half of my coins, and here I see Eons opeing Donator Crates left and right, and I just exploded.

First off, I would like to formally apologize to Eons, because what I said was totally uncalled for, and I realize now it's because of cool guys like him that this community can survive.

Secondly, I would like to apologize to all of the players who witnessed my Outburst,

And finally, I just wanted to say that I will continue to work on my Anger issues, and try to be a more fun person to be around.

That's all, Hope to see you all again soon Big Grin
Umpty Dumpty
Find

It happens, don't sweat. We all get jell when bitches be poppin' them sweet lego's fam. Hope you feeling better
Find

Find

The whole thing was pretty funny, you were genuinely mad.

Hey, I wasnt on but I comend you on apologizing in mass like this not many people can.
Find

I like how you capitalized Rage Moment
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(05-18-2015, 07:00 PM)Ember Wrote:  First off, I would like to formally apologize to Eons, because what I said was totally uncalled for, and I realize now it's because of cool guys like him that this community can survive.

ahhahah
HAHAHAH
HAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
Dont apologize to him
donators piss me off too
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(05-19-2015, 12:49 AM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  
(05-18-2015, 07:00 PM)Ember Wrote:  First off, I would like to formally apologize to Eons, because what I said was totally uncalled for, and I realize now it's because of cool guys like him that this community can survive.

ahhahah
HAHAHAH
HAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
Dont apologize to him
donators piss me off too

Didn't you say YESTERDAY you'd try and change your act.

Stop acting so immature on the forums, at this point I don't understand why you've not been banned yet.
Find

(05-19-2015, 12:54 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  

ahhahah
HAHAHAH
HAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
Dont apologize to him
donators piss me off too

Didn't you say YESTERDAY you'd try and change your act.

Stop acting so immature on the forums, at this point I don't understand why you've not been banned you.

Umm what?
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

ahhahah
HAHAHAH
HAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHHAHA
Dont apologize to him
donators piss me off too
Not trying to call you out or anything, but didn't you donate a bunch when 800 rolls came out on NTG?
Find