Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
Yesterday, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6
Minty's Membership Applic...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: Gluten-Free Toast
04-11-2024, 03:25 AM
» Replies: 3
Overall Staff App TEMPLAT...
Forum: Staff
04-10-2024, 01:55 AM
» Replies: 0

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,006,   Forum posts: 74,337,   Full Statistics

Tongue I'm gonna try to get into map making.
Posted by: ❤ Clairebear ❤ - 07-19-2015, 07:01 PM - Forum: General - Replies (11)

I'm gonna start learning how to make maps. Any ideas for themes? I'd love to make a couple maps for the server. Besides, wouldn't it be cool if FRG had it's OWN popular TTT map?

Print this item

DrummerKeith56 membership application
Posted by: DrummerKeith56 - 07-19-2015, 06:54 PM - Forum: Denied - Replies (7)

Steam Name: DrummerKeith56

Time played on servers: 58hours 22 minutes

Have you ever been banned and why?: no

Why do you want to join?: i wanted to play trouble in terrorist town and it was on the menu and did not have a lot of addons

Print this item

EagleDestroyer- Membership Application
Posted by: Eagle_The_Man_Zack - 07-19-2015, 08:33 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (9)

Steam Name: EagleDestroyer

Time:100 or right around there close but no cigar!

Where did you hear about the server: Axe joined Ntg and wanted to buy my p90, he left so I added him then followed him. He went to a ttt server I decided that I will rdm until I get banned, when I was in I pressed tab and saw Axe was admin also there was a leveling system. Got mad and said someone copied Ntg again, talked to some people and they said brassx made the server and to make it short I found out that there was a lot of old ntg players there so I am here now.

Banned ever: ya just banned for karma when screwing around at night and when messing around with a mod.

Why do you want to join: 2 years ago I found a server with my friend new to gmod just a kid, that rhymes. The server was ntg got banned for ghosting when I never did, meet some friends. came back a couple months later my little high voice made people cry for mercy, but then I grow up buy a new pc come back again people surprised then I cry bc Ntg went down hill with op weps and kids everywhere shouting about there guns like there gods and I came here and stayed here now I want to become a member.

Print this item

Wink Summer is cool.
Posted by: ❤ Clairebear ❤ - 07-19-2015, 02:24 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (19)

I've had a really eventful summer. I lost my virginity, and I found out how easy it is to get a girl pregnant.

Print this item

Rainbow My Addiction
Posted by: ghasT_T - 07-18-2015, 02:14 PM - Forum: Old - Replies (2)

Recently, I got addicted to TF2, and I haven't been on FRG much lately, I just wanted to say I'll pop on every once in a while to say hi to my buds, but I'm mostly gonna be on TF2.

Print this item

GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS
Posted by: dongle - 07-18-2015, 10:40 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (7)

This is a game of thrones thread.
There are no limits to spoilers.

Print this item

Im bored 'n' stuff
Posted by: Jasquizzle - 07-18-2015, 07:18 AM - Forum: Old - Replies (2)

In case you haven't noticed I've hardly been on the server. Mainly due to a lack of feeling like playing Gmod over other games, I rarely play on FRG anymore. I'll play when a friend asks me and I'm in the mood, but otherwise don't expect me to be on much until Texas hold 'em is added or something that makes me want to play it more often. Additionally, tomorrow until the week after I wont be on at all.

That's all folks.

Print this item

Saberen says hai
Posted by: Saberen - 07-18-2015, 05:33 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (4)

Hey guys coming off a break of not playing gmod for like over a year. I know a lot of the old guys on the server from ntg but also have the pleasure of making some new acquaintances and friends that are newer to the server like me. Looking forward to some great times.

xoxoxoxox - Saberen.

Print this item

Heart To the Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming.
Posted by: ❤ Clairebear ❤ - 07-18-2015, 04:42 AM - Forum: General - Replies (17)

Dear Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming,

Recently my life has been wracked by depression and bullshit. I don't want to get into details but things haven't exactly been pleasant for me. I've lost people, and I've alienated them to the point where they leave. As such, I don't feel so hot anymore. This is where you guys come in. I do 90% of my smiling and laughing while I'm on this server. I do 90% of my hanging out with people with you guys. It may not seem very healthy, and some of you may say that I need to go find some other friends. But you're better than the nothing else I've got at this point.
All I came here is to say thank you. Thank you for brightening my days up. Thank you for tolerating me and not banning me. Thank you for just being here, I guess. I consider many of you my friends; even though I'm not sure if that's a good thing. There's a distinct difference between you guys and other servers, you're actually friendly. After a point, many of the servers that I had played on became stale, and I just stopped going back. I don't feel that way about you guys.
What I'm getting at here is that you're my main source of pleasure and happiness in these troubled times. This is the only community that I've committed time to, became part of the forums, and wanted to become a part of. When I'm home, I'm playing TTT with you guys, jerkin' off, or being generally disgusting. This whole community takes up at least half of my time; and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you Heart
Celery God.

Print this item

I would like to show you a part of my past.
Posted by: Armadillo Ninja - 07-17-2015, 11:15 PM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (5)

So not a lot of people have heard my voice due to my headset being broken.  So i present you guys with a karaoke video i made my freshman year of high school.  I was a little weird, but i think the community deserves to see it.  

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 894 online users. » 33 Member(s) | 861 Guest(s)
-Poke-, Brassx , Brick, Brim, cnyanners, CoachGrump, Crimson Queen♪, Fear, heavysandvich5, Hugs, J. "Big Iron Bastard" McSixShoot, jasper, Jyu Viole Grace, KittyPrincess, Lee, Leyzr, Manzy, Mean & Evil, Mélusine, Mex, Moor3, Mousey, Not John Smith , Phrot, Pies, Revs1231, stoopid, Suns, Terran, tom, twentysix, Unknown