Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Two new secondary ideas

First Freeze ray

About the gun: It has a charge that is 50% faster then the railgun. Design on the gun could have ice dripping down and just a cold feeling, maybe a small one handed futuristic looking gun.

Suffix: has a 1-8 chance to give target -100% mobility for 1-2 sec also has a 1-10 chance to give the holder -50% mobility for 3-5 sec.

Stats:
Damage +25% from regular pistol stats
Accuracy +15%
Recoil -10-15%
Clip +2
mobility -5% the cold handle makes you slower just from the touch.
Reload: its the same as the basic pistol

Rose and widow

About the gun: duel berettas one is colored black and one is colored red

Suffix: one has a 1- 8-11 chance to effect target with charm 8-10sec. Charm makes the targets bullets have a 33% chance to heal the holder for 10 health. Widow suffix has the same chance to drain 20 health from the holder and give it to the target.

Stats:
Damage +15%
Fire rate +20%
Recoil -10%
cilp each beretta holds 15 bullets in each gun I think, so add 2 to each gun.
Reload -5%
Find

The first one would be pretty neat. The downside lasts too long and is too strong though.
Find

I like the freeze ray idea, I actually wouldn't mind the mobility decrease as even a suffix or a trait tbh.

Edit: If it's a trait, though, I wouldn't want it to be 100% stop, though. Maybe an 80% mobility reduction or something of that sort.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I like the first one
Find

I like the freeze ray Idea, if you change the second one just a little bit I will like it.
Find

Freeze ray is a great idea!
Find

It is like the ice suffix from ntg
Find

ya but its its own wep, the ice suffix is kinda bad.
Find

dual berratas as a secondary sounds cool
Find

I like the freeze ray. And dualies sound pretty cool. Maybe have different types? Mustang and sally, ultra and violet, etc