Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

melon's application

Steam Name(Current): melons

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 52 hours and 23 minutes.i just hit minimum.sorry

Where did you hear about this server?: i browsed the server list and found this wonderful server

Have you ever been banned and why?: no.and i plan to keep it that way.

Why do you want to join?: i really enjoy the server and i was determined enough to wait 50 hours to join Smile

Referred by: dante.

Additional Details:i wish to spend many good times with the members and staff of this server and would love to be member myself.
Find

I'm on the tee-totter with you. On one hand, while you seem very young despite your age, you're still sensible and reasonable. On the other I do deal with a lot of reports directed at you or that you direct at others, which isn't that positive of a light. But as a representation of the server in a whole you're not a bad guy, plus you have a cool-ass Railgun. I think that you're here to stay and I'll only see improvement, so, from me, a +1. I support!
Find

terran your too nice Smile thanks
Find

+1, you don't cause any problems and are a pretty cool guy to play with.
Congrats on the railgun, btw. thrakos> tho

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

kinda barebones I need to play with you more +-0
Find

I've only played with you once, and you never really "stuck out". +0 for now.
Find

Please don't comment on your own app, I haven't had the pleasure with playing with you to often but when I did you seemed level headed and like a fun player. Put in some more time so the community can get a better gage on you and I think you will have a good shot. +.05 from me til I feel comfortable it wasn't a fluke in the few times I played with you.
Find

Hes chill. He follows the rules. He doesn't rdm. And i wanted that rail gun. +1
Find

Melons isn't much of a presence. He's not a bad guy, he's just super quiet and doesn't really contribute to anything. He's been here for a while, but he hasn't shown any personality.

If you're not going to talk in game, you should try being active on the forums.
-1 until you become better known to me.
Find

Only played with you once I'll leave this at +0 until i play with you more hopefully I'll see you on today Big Grin
Find