Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Latest Threads
Mex Discord Unmute
Forum: Unban Requests
Last Post: CoachGrump
2 hours ago
» Replies: 1
jasper's Member+ Applicat...
Forum: +Member Applications
Last Post: jasper
4 hours ago
» Replies: 0
North Member Reapplicatio...
Forum: Approved
Last Post: Not John Smith
05-01-2024, 03:05 AM
» Replies: 12
Mem+ Application
Forum: Denied
04-26-2024, 01:48 AM
» Replies: 3
Heavysandvich5 RDM
Forum: Resolved
04-21-2024, 01:56 PM
» Replies: 2
BoySmokes - Membership Ap...
04-18-2024, 01:59 AM
» Replies: 10
Slanderman_ member app
04-18-2024, 01:12 AM
» Replies: 6
A Basket of Puppies Membe...
Forum: Denied
Last Post: Basket of Puppies
04-16-2024, 02:21 PM
» Replies: 10
Scopes Membership Applica...
Forum: Membership
Last Post: twentysix
04-15-2024, 09:18 PM
» Replies: 2
YeOldRust - Membership Ap...
04-14-2024, 11:46 PM
» Replies: 6

Forum Statistics

Members: 4,447,   Latest member: cobaltgeo,   Forum threads: 9,008,   Forum posts: 74,340,   Full Statistics

The Rat's Member+ Application
Posted by: doctorRat - 10-03-2015, 05:52 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (1)

Current Steam name: doctorRat

I am 22 years old.

I am currently a member.

I have not been banned or kicked for anything other than being AFK.

I would like to be promoted because I feel I play a significant amount of time and I am usually on when no other member+ are on. I have been told by a few people in our nice tight knit community that I do hold the ground down a lot of the time.

I think I should get the promotion because I have not been banned of kicked for anything other than going afk. I also believe I will be able to uphold the virtue of this server on those late nights when no other staff is on. I am also the Rat so I mean, why not promote me?

I do not have any administrative experience but I feel a member+ position will help me learn the ropes and and grounds of the territory.

I love this server and have been loyal to it since finding it. Many know me from last year when I started here and I would like to finally give back to this server and lift this server out of the mud when the no-lifers (like me) are on late at night trying to drag our face through it. This server is my home and I want to protect it from the scrubs of the place called the internet.

Print this item

DIsrespect MassRDM as Det Meowlakill
Posted by: [GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 - 10-03-2015, 04:35 AM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (6)

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Meowlakill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73481477

Reason: He mass Rdmed as a det.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=528728225
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=528728260

Additional info: he was temp banned by EmperorWhale.

Witnesses: EmperorWhale , Dreadark

Print this item

Whyme231 - Membership Application
Posted by: whyme231 - 10-03-2015, 03:23 AM - Forum: Denied - Replies (7)

Steam Name(Current): whyme231

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 118 hours 12 min 42 sec

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it looking through servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: never banned

Why do you want to join?: because the FRG server and lobby servers are the alone TTT server i play on.

Referred by: Zombieninja975

Additional Details:

Print this item

CS:GO
Posted by: ZombieNinja975 - 10-03-2015, 12:27 AM - Forum: Shit Posting - Replies (1)

Last night I bought csgo and want more people to play with, add me on steam if youd want to play sometime

Print this item

Chris/DeathEquinox Constant Harassment/Disrespect
Posted by: Chosen - 10-02-2015, 11:09 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (10)

Steam Name: Chris

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77357011

Map the event happened on: Rooftops, Dolls and Airbus (earlier around Noon for me)

Date of event: October 2nd, 2015

What Happened?:
Chris was harassing people in his mic and antagonizing other players online. He was trying to start an argument with Undope and when Undope started talking he blocked him then started talking bad about him so Undope couldn't say anything to him. He then blocked me after I told him to stop and started talking bad about me. He was mainly trying to antagonize the server, and I know there is a block command but this was him trying to start drama at this point. On Dolls he changed his name to "EmpressWhale" to annoy EmperorWhale. After Whale blocked him he started ranting about how "Whale isn't even staff! He has no rank or meaning on the server. Staff do nothing ever!". After I asked Aresuft about this he said to tell Chris to change his name. After Chris did he started complaining and was calling me something like a Snitch because I asked Aresuft to do something. On Airbus, we got an orbital one round and chris and Skorpiane blocked the exit of the spawn so nobody could get out.

Witnesses:
EmperorWhale, JuicyBoxer, Minehuis, Kcat, Lots of other people as well

Evidence:
Non because I'm bad and don't know how to export demos.

Sidenote: This isn't random as many people have played with him before and all he really tries to do is antagonize people if he is in a "Bad Mood" which really is a bummer too the rest of everyone else who plays with him online.

Print this item

This is Incorrect.
Posted by: Dreadark - 10-02-2015, 10:19 PM - Forum: General - Replies (18)

it still says FRG is open beta in gametracker.

please fix it.

Print this item

"Stop Following Me/Blocking binds"
Posted by: Terran - 10-02-2015, 04:00 AM - Forum: General - Replies (6)

I've seen a lot of stupid ones that don't make sense, and honestly I don't feel that they should be "Valid".

E.G:

"Stop Following Me Before I Anally Abuse You"
"Back off before I pump you full of dildos"

If something could be changed so that a bind like that has to say "This is a warning, three more will follow, after the third I will kill you for following me/door blocking" or something...I dunno.

Print this item

Detective Defuse Thing
Posted by: Unpoke - 10-02-2015, 12:30 AM - Forum: Suggestions - Replies (4)

In the detective shop, there is a defuser you can buy for a credit, but when a remote mine or c4 comes into play, sometimes it takes waaay too long to purchase and use it.

Instead, I suggest a system in which the detective has the option of hitting E for example on the bomb, and it automatically uses a credit and defuses it.
This would be a lot quicker, a lot more convenient, easier to use, and would actually make the detective slightly more useful.

Print this item

Banned for reason update?
Posted by: Lord_Kilander - 10-01-2015, 10:09 PM - Forum: Ban Upheld - Replies (7)

When i try and join the server it says "you have been permintly banned for reason:update
Why did this happen? I want to at least know why I'm banned from the server.

Print this item

Racism with friend and rdm
Posted by: Swan - 10-01-2015, 08:20 PM - Forum: Resolved - Replies (3)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): dike and ike , kitcat cunt

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:38168834, STEAM_0:1:28841686

Map the event happened on: idk

Date of event: 10/1

What Happened?: they came on saying the n word a bunch i had to voteban kitcat for spamming racist things in chat and dike was rdming

Witnesses: chris , savenger , zombie ninja

Evidence: http://imgur.com/5XEPdr8

Print this item

Online Users
There are currently 936 online users. » 28 Member(s) | 908 Guest(s)
-Poke-, ?Shadow Wolf?, Brassx , Broseff, Coyote, Crimson Queen♪, DoYouWantCereal, enby.wafflehouse2001, Glazz, Hugs, lemon, Leyzr, Manzy, MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, Moor3, Mousey, PandaCow, Phrot, Revs, Skullkid94700, stoopid, The Apothecary, The Suess, themuffinman, theoriginalmres, twentysix