Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

My weapon suggestion thread

Gun suggestions are all the rage right now so I decided to cash in on the hype

Title: MG-42 (For lack of a better name)
Model: See image
Rarity: Godlike
Stats: {{NONE}}
Magazine size: 100
Traits:

Blitzkrieg*- While moving, fire rate is increased by 50%, accuracy is decreased by 20%, each shot fired requires 2 bullets, and all damage received is amplified by 20%.

Siegfried Line*- While stationary, fire rate is increased by 25%, accuracy is increased by 40%, each shot fired requires .5 bullets, recoil is reduced by 75% and all damage received is reduced by 25%.

Title: none yet (its a glock replacement)
Model: See image
Rarity: Godlike
Stats:
+30% recoil reduction
+30% firerate
-10% damage
+20% Mobility
3 second reload speed
Magazine size: 10
Traits:

Strength of the pack (As a traitor)*- You emit an aura while this weapon is held. While at least one other traitor is within this aura, every traitor in range of the aura is granted a +15% damage increase (Including yourself).

As an innocent*- Landing 5 consecutive shots whiteout missing instantly kills the target

Drop it! (As a detective)*- Your damage is reduced by 75%, firerate is increased by 20%, and your weapon now has a 1 in 10 chance to cause the target to drop their current weapon.

inb4 glasses joke by dread
Find

Call it the Purple Nurple. But seriously, I like the idea of a gun that constantly changes stats depending on your situation.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I like it, but we already have the Ascultone as a godlike HUGE... I doubt there'd be more than 1 of each type while there's still types to be made.
Maybe find an AUG model or a Mac10?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

how about also when ALT + walking? its way too easy to get headshot in this game if you stand still
Find

(10-17-2015, 01:25 AM)Furesh Wrote:  how about also when ALT + walking? its way too easy to get headshot in this game if you stand still

Interesting, no gains/loses then. That's the point of getting bonuses while standing still

(10-17-2015, 01:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I like it, but we already have the Ascultone as a godlike HUGE... I doubt there'd be more than 1 of each type while there's still types to be made.

There's no limit like "one Godlike per gun type"
Find

(10-17-2015, 01:28 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 01:25 AM)Furesh Wrote:  how about also when ALT + walking? its way too easy to get headshot in this game if you stand still

Interesting, no gains/loses then. That's the point of getting bonuses while standing still

(10-17-2015, 01:19 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I like it, but we already have the Ascultone as a godlike HUGE... I doubt there'd be more than 1 of each type while there's still types to be made.

There's no written limit, I just don't see it happening though.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

EH. i dunno but you should probably get working on those glasses before anything.
Find

(10-17-2015, 01:35 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  EH. i dunno but you should probably get working on those glasses before anything.

(10-17-2015, 01:04 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  inb4 glasses joke by dread

(10-17-2015, 01:34 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  

Would you rather see a Godlike shotgun?

(10-17-2015, 01:39 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(10-17-2015, 01:35 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  EH. i dunno but you should probably get working on those glasses before anything.

(10-17-2015, 01:04 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  inb4 glasses joke by dread

(10-17-2015, 01:34 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  

Would you rather see a Godlike shotgun?

we already have the anti-terran shotgun as well

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Will pay over 2k coins for a godlike shotgun
Find